1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Want to buy a FIAT, please go through this.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theblack

theblack Esperto

I've rephrased my earlier post which didn't serve any purpose.

Aim of this post? (PLEASE READ)

This is an attempt to find out from all the FIAT owners on TFI the issues they have faced and the concerns that they might still have with respect to FIAT.
    Please take part in the poll and vote accordingly.
    This post , I hope will help all the new comers to know how reliable BRAND FIAT
    really is..
    There is no need to hide anything or post anything from heart. Lets take a sincere vote here .

PURPOSE ??
    Unlike other "More popular" brands of cars in India FIAT has all but lost its charm of being a good car. The very first questions FIAT owners get asked are about reliability , service and whether "FIAT IS A GOOD BRAND" , at all...
    I wish to convey to these folks via a poll the issues we have faced and then let them decide for themselves...

NOTE :: all these issues should be genuinely faced because of FAULT from FIAT, not because of our faults :)
    If i've left out anything please do correct me.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

The title somehow doesnt suit the morale of this thread. It would be a better poll if you have a good sensible title.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I am sure your intentions are noble but the point is any potential buyer going through this poll will only see a number of votes for failures of parts and rather than helping it'll end up discouraging him/her. Also the title is sort of challenging a potential FIAT customer to dare purchase a FIAT.

All the threads pertaining to issues/niggles along with the ones who are enjoying no-issue ownership are there in the forum for everyone to see and make a rational opinion on their own.

I'm afraid i'll have to lock this thread.
    7 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.