1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Waiting with Bated breath for new shiny white punto emotion pack

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chotubaba, May 10, 2011.

1. chotubaba

chotubaba Timido

Hubby decided to gift me a new car as my 5 yr old Santro stalled.

Td:ed virtually every 4 wheel between INR 5 lakhs to 12 lakhs. Fell in love with Linea on first sight. But finally decided that in Mumbai, boot is not required for someone like me, who cannot see the rear end of the car. Had many detractors, who cautioned me against Fiat.. but heart prevailed and my 4 year old daughter had the last word. She was in charge of testing rear seat comfort and AC liked the Fiat and declared that of all the Td:ed vehicles , Ac was best in Fiat.

Booked Punto Emotion pack in white.. Will be delivered tomorrow.. time doesnot seem to pass quick enough for tomorrow to come.

Was wondering how to get the cool black top, red Alloys and Abarth stickers.. any idea.. btw am in ghatkopar
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    First let me welcome to Team FIAT India & congratulations for new Punto. If you need Abarth sticker PM me your email id. I will send you the vector file for that. What you need to do is go to redium cutting shop give that file to him & he will cut accordingly. Do upload photo of you and your car. :)

BTW I am also going to buy Punto 90HP.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay I sent you the vector file. Please check & confirm. Once you done with the sticker job do upload the photos. As I will prospective buyer of Punto 90HP white color
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard and congrats on getting your FIAT Punto. Waiting to see its pics.

It is always an encouraging sight to see the fair-sex being so passionate about their vehicles ( black top, red alloys, Abarth badging. Phew! ) . Kudos!

Wishing you happy miles with your Punto.

Men will always be men. :) ( No pun intended ;) )
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Chotubaba, welcome to TFI. Nice to see women onboard our forum. Congrats on booking Punto.

Do make sure to do a thorough PDI. See the link here:

Also make sure to check the VIN number to confirm the month and year of manufacture. FIAT VIN is 20 characters long, starting with MCA and ending with 3 alphabets.
    e.g. MCA11835E01234567AMZ where:
    AMZ= January 2011
    BMZ= February 2011
    CMZ= March 2011
    DMZ= April 2011
    EMZ= May 2011

@Gurjinder- I think Kdar does not believe that a woman can be so passionate about FIAT cars and wants to confirm. :p
  6. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congratulation on the car, have a happy and safe drive.

Welcome to the FIAT Family
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome to TFI, you will have a great time stay here with your Punto,
    Do post the ownership review with the pictures of the White Angel.
  8. chotubaba

chotubaba Timido

Unable to sleep

Thanks everybody.
    Kdr and Schn, got the vectors.. thnks.. deciding what to put and where.. will post pictures tomorrow..
    have taken leave from work to take delivery.. planning on going to SHirdi and then Pune on Sat-Sun..
    Have downloaded checklist...K2-my daughter is more passionate. we visited Wasan Motor today on our way home to check out white angel.. K2 wanted to ring her home tonight...
    Looking forward to long drives and togetherness..
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Paddleshifter, Gurjinder lol...... :)

Chotu are you planning a trip to Shirdi after fixing that Abarth sticker to your car? You said you are coming to Pune on Sat Sun.

I would like to see your car after black roof, Abarth Sticker in real. Even I am also going to book Punto 90HP in White color & planning to do same mods like you.

So whenever you come to Pune is it possible you to show me your car. I will PM you my number give a call when you come to Pune.

I was expecting this comment from you guys. I think chotubaba is first girl in our forum. Welcome to forum chotubaba again.

Waiting for dealership, buying experience from Chotubaba.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  10. chotubaba, welcome to TFI. It's so nice of your husband to gift you a car, that too a Fiat GP. :p

Please ask you husband to join us here. :)

You got it wrong there kedarbendre. :(

fiattucine is officialy the first female FIATian to join us over here. :D