1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Waiting for the Arrival of 1.4 Punto Petrol Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pramod N, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Waiting for the Arrival of 1.4 Punto Petrol Emotion Pack

Guys, i am Pramod from Bangalore and i have just booked the 1.4 Petrol Emotion Pack (White) yesterday. I have been told that the vehicle will be delievered on Monday. 14th Nov.
    After having a test drive on the NICE Road, i feel that the 2nd & 3rd Gear is not much responsive. It seems to take a long time to reach considerable speed.
    Im not sure, coz this was a test drive vehicle and hope it does not carry forward on my new Car.:eek:
    I have been driving Suzuki Zen from past 5 yrs.

However, keeping finger crossed.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new acquisition Pramod. Welcome to TFI.
  3. Pramod , my hearty wishes for getting the best hatch back .

It will be a matter of few days for you to get used to it .So no worries . Enjoy your drive ..

BTW a little curious .. What prompt you to buy FIAT punto ? :)
  4. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Hey Pramod, Congrates on your new punto.

I heard there re hell lots of discounts on 1.4 emotion pack. What discount did you get and what is the price?
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Pramod to TFI, You will be happy cruising with the Grande soon, dont forget to write the reviews along with the pictures on the ownership thread..
  6. niranrao

niranrao Timido

Hi Pramod......

Congrats for your Booking. I too have a 1.4 punto. Trust me it’s a grt car to drive. You would fell the 2nd gear is bit sluggish in the beginning but like other cars once you get some hold on it then it’s like a Magic Carpet. :). Keep posting you experience and have a great time here in TFI. Welcome to the Family dude…
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz Pramod. Do take a printout of the PDi checklist and do a through PDI as soon as the car lands in the dealer yard.
  8. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Owning a Fiat was always my dream. Intially, before buying Zen 5 yrs back, i got hand on a Fiat Palio 1.6 S10 series.
    But Family members did not approve for the Palio, stating that Fiat is old company.. it may close anytime... :(
    Then, came Palio Stile MJD... Almost in the finishing stage of the deal, but could not find any buyer for my old car..Hence had to let go the plan.
    Now the time has come, where I have completed the loan on my old car, found a buyer... :dancing

This is it... Punto ... FINALLY:redcar

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Deal was good enough. The On-road price for 1.4 Emotion pack petrol was 7.33 L
    But i got Cash discount of Rs. 60000 +
    Free insurance (Rs. 11453) +
    Road side assistance (Rs.3500)
    Extended Warranty(Initially the dealer did not agree, but later got it done Rs.5000) +
    Corporate Discount Rs. 7000

Total of Rs. 86000 Discount.... Now the price i am paying for the car is Rs.651000
  9. Many congratulations for Punto 1.4. Current trend towards Diesel Cars, you opted Petrol Version ?

Have you checked all the calculations. except discount.

All the best.
  10. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Yes dude, i have calculated evrything... :) My entire usage in the past 5 yrs on my Zen was 40,000 Kms i.e 8000 kms/yr : i.e 660Kms / month i.e apprx 22Kms/day
    And the total usage of Fuel in 5 yrs comes to Rs.1,68,000
    And the difference between petrol & diesel Punto Car is Rs.1,05,000

By this, i can use Rs.1,05,000 for Petrol for the next 3 years atleast
    And the EMI for additional Rs.1,05,000 comes to Rs. 2200/- (which i can use to fuel my car every month)

Hence finally decided PETROL
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.