1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

*** Waiting for my ravishing italian love, in minimal grey outfit ***

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lunafiatic, Jun 29, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Stunner. Congrats. Easily one of the most under-rated colors in the Linea lineup.

Enjoy it in good health. :)
  2. mpbRoadie

mpbRoadie

Bangalore
    Congratulations! She is stunning.Flow in more pics and wish you lots of happy miles.
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Thanks @Gurjinder. Yeah you are absolutely right. It is indeed an underrated color for Linea. Even I was a bit hesitant in buying that color as there is nothing grey about it. It is actually silver. Wish there was a red color in Linea just like the Punto. It would have been simply awesome. However, considering the shine and life of Silver color, I finalized on that one. even the dealer and a quite a few of my friends recommended this color and boy do I like it? I simply love it and glad to opt for it.
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Thanks @mpbRoadie. Thanks for admiring by beauty. I will surely click some crisp pics with my DSLR and post it. The one I already posted was clicked with my wife's phone and hence there is a bit of distortion as there was low light.