1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Waiting for my 90HP BNW

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by PuntoRoman, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congratulation on the buy
    Looks like the waiting period has increased on the Punto. When I was looking for a car the waiting period max was 15 days.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Same thing with me dude, when i booked the car got my hands on her in 2 weeks, seems the people are now more on getting the right car FIAT.......
  3. PuntoRoman

PuntoRoman

NEW DELHI
    just got a call that my car has arrived at Dealer's yard. I will be going for a detail PDI (with the check list available in this forum). By God's grace if everything goes well, I will complete the payment formalities by tomorrow, give back my Lancer SFXI (petrol) 2001 to the dealer (on exchange). By 02nd June 2011, will ensure registration process and 3rd June 2011 will be the D Day (Delivery).

Will keep you guys posted in between, if possible with a PDI snap
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    All the best PuntoRoman

Do not leave out any minor niggle ( if there be any) ; and bring it to the notice of the dealer. Note the ODO reading and let the dealer know it too .

Gurjinder.
  5. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Best of luck PuntoRoman,

The next 3 days of waiting after seeing the car are gonna be the difficult ones. Sleepless nights might follow till the car delivery:D
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Control yourself. We understand you condition :)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Puntoroman, it happens as you will be holding the keys of your dream machine,
    But do the PDI carefully without any hurry and don't burry the things, get it to the dealers notice,
    do post the picture which will be much appreciated,
    Finally Take care and drive safe with seats belt on at all times..............
  8. PuntoRoman

PuntoRoman

NEW DELHI
    thanks Tony, Gurjinder, Kedar & Arvind.

Completed the PDI for my 90HP successfully today (02/)6/2011) noon. Will post you with the details and the snaps by today evening. Tomorrow between 12:30 to 1;30 pm I will be taking the delivery of my cute pie.

19 hours to go. DHAK DHAK...
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation PuntoRaman.
    Please open a new thread in Ownership Section. Closing this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.