1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Waitin for my GP 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ronyraj, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all my fellow Fiatians,

My name is Rony. I’m from Cochin, kerala. got my GP 90 hp booked on 20th of Dec'2010, the dealer had assured me the delivery within 15 days of booking and I’m very much thrilled to get behind the wheels of the beauty,(HYSON MOTORS, they are the new dealers for Central Kerala). by yesterday they had rang up and told me that my car has been arrived @ their yard and hence I’ve to make the payment for taking the T.P, but I insist on seeing the car first and have a preliminary inspection, but the sales rep is not cooperating to show the car@yard, saying that they have no option to allow the customer to their yard. Why should I make the payment before not seeing the car, which they are supposed to deliver to me? Is it true that the dealer don’t allow their customer to their yard? A customer doesn’t have the right to see his car before making the payment? What should I do now? Shall I report this directly this issue to Fiat India? Need a genuine opinion of you people.
    Will update my experience after the delivery. Watch out….
    Regards,
    Rony Raj.
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If there is no permission to go in yard,then insist him to bring the car in the premises of show-room.
  3. Hi Rony, welcome to TFI.

Regarding the PDI at the yard, every dealer usually allow their customer either at the yard or at the showroom premises to do the PDI.
    Please donot take the car without doing the PDI.

If the dealer refuses for the PDI, please report the same to FIAT.
  4. hi,
    Thnx you guys for the advice, looking forward to take delivery of my baby...
    BTW i got the permission to chk my car in their yard and i was shocked to see the car in such a bad shape, as it had a big dent on the bottom of front bumper. what the dealer told me that, it happened while unloading from the truck. i was wondering why these people dont care for the cars which they are supposed to deliver for the customer ? any way they assured me to replace the whole bumper before PDI. This is pathetic and, Fiat people are not aware or such thing happening with the dealer s, that’s why they don’t have a good reputation. Dealers are the only people who spoil the “FIAT “brand.

my GP90HP.JPG
  5. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    FIAT people are quite aware. They just feel that people won't mind and some touch up jobs will be done by dealers and everything will be OK. I mean if they keep replacing cars for every scratch and dent, they'll be out of business.
  6. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    dear rony

welcome onboard.........thats a bad part of dealer.......

regards
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Rony. Welcome to TFI. ::T Congrats man. 90hp has a very strong mid range. It is definitely the most powerful diesel hatchback in India available currently. :)
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome to TFI. Do a thorough PDI and push for bumper replacement
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    wooooh one more 90HP Punto. Its a great car which I have seen. Diesel engine and that so silent amazing technology from FIAT. Agreed to Paddleshifter, 90HP Punto is most powerful hatchback in India. With lots of features which others cars dont have. Congratulations Rony :). Now forget about that dent you are getting new bumper, but do check if it new or it repaired given back to you. lol :)
  10. GOT my GP90HP

DSC02039.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.