1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

VW launches Polo 1.6 TDI - Now 1.5 TDI launched

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by pdydeva, Sep 13, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    From 105 to 140, 35BHP in India? Please provide us the tuner. I will surely knock his door with 1.6 MJD and 350 NM from 290 ;).
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: VW 1.6 TDI Polo launched

Vento has soft suspension setup that takes away fun at high speeds or on highways. IMO Polo's suspension is a lot better than Vento's.

Looks like Volkswagen wants to steal all the drive enthusiasts and hence lauched GT TSI and now GT TDI.

Kudos to Volkswagen :thumbup:

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As an auto enthusiast, appreciate this move. VW has bombarded the market with two performance oriented models almost in the same frame of time.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Akshay, I am glad that it's done by Sid in India , Our TFI member Rudresh already contacted Sid for remap and in Hyderabad, and we talked to discuss with Sid later. This thread is very helpful. After reading this I am confused over Tjet/1.6. Lets see, My requirement is min 120-130 BHP & 300-320 NM torque. So with slight remap I can achive this with Tjet/1.6. Very helpful, thanks for your guide.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad

@Suman: Lets get a group remap done. :-D
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore

Indeed. On a serious note, now I wouldn't mind trading my 90HP for a Polo :D

Earlier with 1.2 ltr 3 cylinders TDI, my view towards VW was totally different !!!

8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Had it not been for VW's attitude towards customers after the car is sold, and the increased service costs when compared to MJD, even I would love to own a Polo GTD. :D

VW has no free services whatsoever and the first one itself would cost you ~10k. Getting a warranty approval is also a headache. Otherwise the car is an absolute gem.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore

Yes, in that matter, I am yet to see a generous company like FIAT when it comes to be warranty and part replacements.

Once the service center guys acknowledge, FIAT as a company doesn't mind changing the parts under warranty. Biggest challenge is convincing the service center guys :p

10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    This is going to be a pocket rocket. It will drive like a go kart, zip zap zoom.