1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

VST Motors, Chennai - Customer Meet

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Apr 4, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, I got a communication from VST Motors, Chennai intimating about the forthcoming customer meet. Now, I am confused. When did I buy a Tata Car from them? Is this meet only for Fiat or only for Tata or for Tata-Fiat vehicles? I am going to reply them strongly on this. Again and again I feel offended with this kind of attitude from the dealers.

VST.jpg
  2. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just replied them back with this text :D.

Dear CRM,

Today, I received a communication from VST Motors for the forthcoming Customer Meet at Chennai on 7th April. Thank you for the invitation. However, I need few clarifications as I am not clear and confused regarding the communication.

The mailer I received from you reads as “Thank you very much for choosing TATA vehicle and VST MOTORS LTD., as you dealer”.

- I am in a total frustration on this because I never bought a Tata Vehicle till this moment. What I bought from VST is, Fiat Linea which is a Fiat Vehicle. I don’t know if VST has wrong information in its database on customers or VST doesn’t know to differentiate between Tata and Fiat vehicle.
    - Now, regarding the customer meet, again I am confused. Is the meet arranged for Tata car owners alone or Fiat car owners alone or for both Tata-Fiat car owners?

Your clarification to erase my confusion on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    You got an invite atleast, I didn't receive anything. Are you ready for mayhem, I'm available anytime.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just received a reply from the CRM of VST Sales.

Sir,

Good morning. Sorry for the confusion.

It was wrongly mentioned in the communication sent to you.

The "Customer meet" is for both TATA & FIAT customers.

You are most welcome and we would really be happy to have you here on 7th. Pl. confirm Sir.

Beat Regards
    Suhaasine Nagarajan.

Do I still think about going for this Customer Meet?
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Atleast you guys get an invite to address concerns!

I gave a "1/10" feedback score on all counts when I took a Punto for repairs and nothing came out of it. No meeting no nothing no resolution. The owner of the Punto, frustrated, decided to let the matter rest.

I hope they have a separate desk for FIAT concerns at VST Meet. Else, TATA guys will swamp everywhere left right centre and FIAT as always will be left behind. :)