1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vote Punto as Best Car of the year

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ngaurav2005, Dec 26, 2010.

1. ngaurav2005

ngaurav2005

Noida
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But,be honest to yourself,is Punto the best car of the year???,no chance,with so many quality issues,how can it be?
    To me Figo is the car of the year.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    How can Punto be the car of 2010?. It was a 2009 release and its time is over with the year 20o0 !!

Abdul
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But Abdul,can't PUNTO 90BHP,qualify for the contest??
  5. I think Punto 90HP and Linea TJet qualify for this but only an engine upgrade has happened to both these cars.
  6. ngaurav2005

ngaurav2005

Noida
    @jumu: What the issues that you are facing with its quality or performance? I'm proud of my beauty and its performance. Its gives me 19km/lt and fantastic build quality. I would appreciate if you could post some of the problem you are facing.

@bala: Thats truely correct, 90Hp and T-Jet are one which were released this year. Take a minute to vote for Fiat if you really think you are satisfied with it.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Gaurav,

I have no issues with my Punto. I took delivery of my Punto on Aug 6 2009 and have done 28000 Kms till today .the only thing I have done is to change oil at 15K and Brake pads at 27K:dancing .
    Today on the highway my Punto returned 28 Km/ ltr . she was savouring every sip I guess :drinks

There are enough new cars being released every year and I thought there is no place for a car with just an engine upgrade. I have been observing the nominations of the various awards and Punto is not included. The fact is Punto missed the COTY in 2009 because of the NANO in the same period.

Abdul