1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Voicetap - 9212148888 - FIAT engaged?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, May 22, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Same here. I got two SMSs for the two Puntos and I registered. Not sure if it is genuine or fake.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
  2. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    I too got such a message and replied to it immediately...
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    gurjinder, do you mean that FIAT is so popular in India that somebody out there is making "bakra" out of us ?

High hopes.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    truecaller android application shows the name as "Taxmann Party Schedule" on searching for the number
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Strange. Truecaller app in my windows phone says "Voicetap Enterprises"

Rajan
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The number indicated is as per TRAI rules. If you are subscribed to DND (Do Not Disturb) registry, all this SMS is asking you is to allow Fiat to send you messages despite of DND status.
  7. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Bhailog!!! Apne dimaag ke ghode daudana band kardo.

It is officially from FIAT and Voicetap Enterprises is the company Fiat has tied up with for these services.

Was at a Fiat dealership here in delhi a day ago and talked about it with a senior official and also a Fiat official who was there. Also there are flyers everywhere in customer lounges and receptions of all Fiat service-centers.

So theres no catch to that message. Just type START FIAT and send it to 9212148888
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the update. Has any one received any useful information yet?
    I'm still skeptical. I could not find any link between FIAT and voicetap yet. If they have officially engaged voicetap, why not an official release?
  9. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    You'll start receiving info once a sufficient amount of people have registered their numbers, so it would take sometime. Nothing happens in a fortnight. Plus its FIAT!! :hit
  10. smilinganand

smilinganand Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Oh...then I think I am one lucky chap, as just now (17th June, 13 - 15:00 hrs) a beautiful voice called me from 02067283600; confirmed my name and my mobile number and asked me to send sms to 9212148888 - "START FIAT". I just did the same and got a reply form "BP-SUBDND" content - {Thanks for subscription. As per TRAI RULES you would receive SMS from FIAT for next 6 month. To Unsubscribe please send "STOP@ }