1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vocal White: The Chameleon on FIRE

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by kaps, Jul 4, 2010.

1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Guys, I dont know how Linean's installed Eco drive software. You cant select India in the list. Any other country you select it shows only 1.6 MJD not 1.3 and it wont allow u to change this. 1.6 MJD is not yet launched in India. A 1.6 car will perform much better than a 1.3 and the data it returns will not be same as well. Again it shows Linea as a 5 door car, where in it is a 4 door sedan. How did you guys install this software and how accurate is your data gonna be when your car is only 1.3lr 90 ps. Please clarify. Whether you guys were able to change these configuration settings or they were coming as preselected and disabled for you also? I killed the installation process at this point. I am not going to install it on my PC or car.
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Engine data will make a difference towards acceleration figures but other attributes of your driving like acceleration/deceleration gear changes etc will remain same. Fuel spent vs. distance covered too will be same. Although it will not give you most accurate eco drive index, it will definitely help you understand how you drive and what you can do to improve.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Just posting a few snapshots of eco drive. Had set me a target of 85, ::O seems difficult to achieve.
    Overall mileage 12.3 in absolute city conditions with 90% ACC. :dance
    [attachment=5:6cm4qoup]accele.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup][attachment=4:6cm4qoup]brake.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup][attachment=3:6cm4qoup]gear change.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup][attachment=2:6cm4qoup]gear2.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup][attachment=1:6cm4qoup]gear3.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup][attachment=0:6cm4qoup]index1.jpg[/attachment:6cm4qoup]

accele.jpg

brake.jpg

gear change.jpg

gear2.jpg

gear3.jpg

index1.jpg
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Eco Index of 78 is too good. I'm getting 66 :mrgreen:

Have you chosen Linea 1.4 77 BHP in profile ?
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Yes amit. That seems to be the closest one :D
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Got my car back today after ACC upgrade. Entirely happy with the entire episode. I had initiated the process by writing at Fiat site. Got a reply from Mangesh Koladkar who requested me to be patient. After his mail, got a call from works manager at concorde within three days.

Car was picked up on 24 Jan morning by driver (no charges) and delivered today evening by driver. The car was well washed and well cleaned from inside. Found ACC to be satisfactory.

It will take a few days to evaluate the performance.

Total charges: Zilch.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    4 doors and the boot makes it five.
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Any suggestions anyone. Is it alright to use the BNW available at com-paint and use a clear lacquer top coat. Desperately need suggestions.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    BNW is an absolute no. the closest can be safari pearl white or the maruti white. BNW is just plain white. or else why dont you write and ask them. tell them a slight difference is ok just suggest the closest shade. may be they can help. let me know if you succeed.