1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vocal White: The Chameleon on FIRE

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by kaps, Jul 4, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    You got a good cover. Tyweks are always better
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Did the insurance renewal. IDV was fixed at 6L and paid 17915 as premium. Got it done through Concorde motors. Along with the policy certificate, they gave me Tata motors Gold membership booklet. It contains lots of discount vouchers for POL and parts. Parts discounts are offered only on Tata cars but service and POL discounts are available through out Concorde motors chain :clapping
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dats reely kool
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks Andy. Today my Linea is one year old. A grand Birthday Wash was planned :D but the rains have played spoilsport. The one year relationship has been that of deepening love at every sight.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Happy birthday to your Fiat Linea, Kapil. I wish your Linea many more happy returns of the day. :)

Even my Linea was at home on her first birthday due to my pre-occupation with home renovation.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Happy Birthday to your Vocal white lady. :clap
    Wishing you a happy ownership journey ahead.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Belated Birthday wishes to your beauty Kaps ..HAve a Grand Wash :))
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks Andy, Ravi, Paddleshifter and Fastlove. I am leaving town for a month so Linea has been prepped for a month of inaction. Battery disconnected, Fuel tank 3/4 full, Max pressure in tyres and body covered.
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hi Kaps,

You car looks awesome!! well maintained.

Your kidoos is so cute.

I am a native of Cochin, but living in bangalore.

Gonna get my Linea in two days. MJD Emo.Pack Tuscan Wine

Hey Sajith Unni did an amazing job with the upholstery. He is the best in town. He is the younger brother of late actress Urvashi Monisha Unni (Monisha of Naghakshathangal fame)
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks pammu. Sajith has indeed done a great job, and equally well done by the fitter. It was a back breaking job fitting the seats. I am native of Jammu but living in Kochi due to work :D

Getting the speakers upgraded along with the amp :clapping . Will post full details tomorrow after the upgrade.