1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vocal White: The Chameleon on FIRE

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by kaps, Jul 4, 2010.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Congrats on the Linea buddy!

I really like those Kaarlson leather seats you got there. They give the car a very rich , premium look. But yeah, maintaining them must be really difficult. I have similar Stanley classic leather seats on my SX4 and they get dirty really easily. I am going through a lot of problems in maintaining them.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Kapil,

Awesom pictures. Cannot take my eye of the pictures.
  3. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Great pics.
    The background looks like somewhere in Europe.
    Nice to see Green India. In mumbai, its brown trees and red walls.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks Amit. I use some leather cleaner once in two months and the leather stays clean as well as lustrous. Luckily, there are no stains as of now. During the first service, some workman had sat with his greased pants on the driver seat and it was a horrendous sight. I shouted on the SA and he promptly got it cleaned by the 3M detailing guy. Haven't had a problem so far in maintaining.

Thanks Naren and Donzil. The weather was too good to pass up this photo op.
  5. Wow ! Wow ! Wow !
    Kapil, great pictures man. The sight of Vocal white Linea in those green backdrop look gorgeous.

The camel shade of the seats compliment the interiors. Great sight. Well maintained beauty.
    Wish i could maintain my Vocal white Linea as yours !! I envy you man :wow
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks Binze. I am sure you can maintain your beauty better than mine but are just lethargic :lol:
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nice pics, review and great interiors
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks andy! Guys I need some advise. It's a little early to seek it, but I feel it is better to be prepared. In Oct, I will be out of town for about forty days and in that period my Linea will be lying idle. I have following doubts:

1. Should I get the second service done (due on 15 Oct) a month in advance or do it after coming back in mid Nov? If I do it later, will the free warranty be valid?
    2. In this long period of absence, should I disconnect battery and go (I used to do it for my Uno)? Will it effect the ECU settings?
    3. Insurance is due for renewal along with the second service. Is it possible to pay in advance and yet the policy date starts the day the older one expires?

Your wise thoughts please.
  9. I would suggest you get the second service (Oil Change) before you leave the car for 40 days of inactivity. Your engine oil would be quite dirty and so there will be more chances of particles to settle down during 40 days of inactivity.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Kapil,

As suggested by arishi do the Service. While doing your 2nd service ask them regarding the disconnection of the Battery terminal.

Regarding the Insurance give a Post date cheque 2 -3 days in advance of the Insurance due date. This will keep the Insurance going, if insurance lapses than it is a headache as you have to take the car to the RTO & the car has to inspected by the concerned insurance company.