1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vocal White: The Chameleon on FIRE

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by kaps, Jul 4, 2010.

1. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Servicing Linea is once a year affair, you could take a small trip and drive to Bangalore@250 kms, get the car serviced, have a TfI meet and be done.
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You can consider Vecto Motors, Bangalore, Kapil. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Next service is due in Oct. So I guess am just getting a bit jumpy for now.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Umm... Just dusting out the old ownership thread. Why no regular updates? Well, most of times, Linea does the job so frikkin well that I don't want out of that comfort lap.

Staying in Arakkonam, getting servicing done was the big deal. Chose to go to Salem, rather than Chennai, and True Sai did a great job.

Recently did a trip from Arakkonam to Ooty. Cushioned ride all the way. Averaged 16.3. What can I say?

Tires have started getting a little thinner. Will be upgrading soon to Michelin ST3. With that will be job required on the suspension. Some bushes need change, as well as timing chain.

Six years of ownership and every time I have driven this car, it has only brought smiles.

The great 'created dread' of servicing has not really caught me.

Thoughts crossed my mind to change the car. After lot of thinking, deciding to keep Linea and buy another one. Maybe, will wait for Fiat to bring out the promised small car :bored:

Overall, highly satisfied. The public perception and prospecting by our esteemed members regarding Fiat's future launches, don't trouble me. Its a car, a good one at that. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    Change of car! sir, please dont.. one of thevery few people on this forum from the same sphere.. will be left out here all alone..
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    No way I am going to let her go Harry. This is what I wrote: "Thoughts crossed my mind to change the car. After lot of thinking, deciding to keep Linea and buy another one." :)

Another one will too be most likely another Fiat.
    harryaviator likes this.