1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    and not to forget my reliable and faithful uno which has been serving us for years. it saves my linea to get dirty in the rainy seasons. just a few pics:

DSC04794.jpg

DSC04779.jpg
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i had ordered orchis seat covers from mumbai. the seat covers have arrived but one of them is damaged and so returned it for rectification. and this is taking long time and still have not received it back.
    here are some pics of the covers which still needs to be installed.

DSC04736.jpg

DSC04740.jpg

DSC04747.jpg

DSC04751.jpg
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Those are of really good quality. They'll send you a new piece, don't worry! :)
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the quality really feels good. they will only change the damaged part and not the whole cover.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the seat covers after installation. finally.
    still waiting for the front passenger cover to arrive.

DSC04744.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

DSC04740 (2).jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04747 (2).jpg

DSC04756.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    no feedback on the seat covers!! dont like it?
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Nice covers Karan. Ribbed structure looks cool and reminds of TJet one. Is the fitting OEM or slip on?
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    no slip ons. too many holes:(. i was there for three hours watching the guy pierce through the seats. its too sensitive to stain. any product to maintain them??
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    recently i had a strange experience with my brakes. i was doing 120 enjoying a rhythmic song and had to brake as there was a vehicle in front. instead of one stroke pedal push i stroked the brake pedal three times in sync with the song's beat to slow down the car. but the situation got scary as the 3rd press hardly had any bite and i felt like the brakes have lost power. i literally had to press the pedal really hard to slow down the car.
    i know cars a bit and i can tell that it is a symptom of a weak brake booster(recently changed the booster and master in my uno). i had read somewhere in this forum that fiat is replacing brake booster in some puntos!!?? has anyone faced such issues in linea. this was the first time i experienced this as normally i am under 100 and never got a chance to test the brakes under a panic situation. actually even this was not at all a panic situation as i had started braking early but the the pedal felt very hard with the third push and made me panic.