1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    amazing pictures buddy. Specially the fourth one with the shadow of trees on ur tints (back view). Looks a stunner.
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey thanks ansal hope ur tjet's doing great.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    washed, waxed and tyre polished the car yesterday. took it out to show off. parked the car in front of my friends where we hang out at night. the showroom beside had a big light glowing which made my car shine and my friends were like WOW. one of my friends could not resist and asked for a ride. he drove and took her to an open road where he touched 175+. he was so impressed that he could not stop praising linea. he owned a corsa before and now for some strange reason owns maruti 800 (which he drives like mad). he told me that it reminded him of his corsa. the day before we had test driven skoda yeti which also we had driven like mad and it was so good on handling. he rated yeti first then the linea. he was so impressed. this is the effect fiat cars have to enthusiast drivers.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nice one mate. By the way, what brand did u use for the shampoo, wax and the tyre polish etc . I need to buy some.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    shampoo and wax are amvay brand. have to buy tire polish as of now i use waxpol which is for interiors but does a good job.
    one thing i have experienced with amvay silicone glaze is that it takes off my activa's black colour. so i would advice you to use it sparingly and only when you feel that your car's color has really faded. otherwise for regular use go for formula one "shine it all" wax which is much easier to apply and polish.
    silicone glaze buffs your paint while formula one only forms a layer. so use it as your car needs.
    i have used formula1 carnauba wax for 12 years on my red uno fire. and the results are awesome. it still shines.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for the tips mate. Will defo get the F1 Carnauba. Lets see what brands i get for shampoo , tyre and the dash.
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Bought Formula1 Black Gold Tyre Shiner......tried and results are good. It needs to be used on clean surface only. Can be used on dash and trims.
    I was looking for a cleaner and shiner 2-in-1 kinda combo. Coudnt find any.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Where did u buy it frm sir ji. I havent foound a good enough brand yet.
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    BPCL Petrol Pump in Moti Bagh....for 400. This one has alot of good stuff in their in and out shop. Felt like buying everything. Also bought microfibre and chamois leather towel. Chamois works amazingly well beacuse of its properties. Cleaning session yesterday was effortless.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    got a call from the SC that my co-passenger seat has arrived. for those who are not aware i had a problem with the seat which had bent backwards causing a lot of discomfort to the co-passenger. when i requested for the first time fiat replied saying that "the seat is at par with performance" and ok. it got worse and they agreed the second time. alls well that ends well. went to rajkot twice but no time to visit SC. will do it soon. by the way the seat costs 30k.