1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the car is back to normalcy. its time to change the brake pads. any suggestions from where should i get the brake pads from and which brand. or should i stick with the oe? pls suggest.
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I prefer OE although they r expensive.After market pads are less than half the price of OEM but the frequency of change with added labour could make it more expensive leave alone time and other cost.I have heard of juddering at high speed with after market pads.
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Hey,so what's the update on CNG running.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Theres a sad and a good news:
    sold the kerala returned linea.
    The good news is, bought a used tjet.
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hello tfi. long time since ive put up any post here. that does not mean i am out of the fiat groove. in fact the fiat love affair has got stronger. sold the 1.4 petrol. bought a T-jet. remapped it from wolf. will post pics soon. sold the tjet recently. currently have a 2012 bnw mjd emotion pk. have so much to update here.
    varunrtr, pabhishek and Naughty like this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @karan desai , seems like a roller coaster ride, linea petrol -> Tjet -> MJD. what next, Abarth ;)
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    no petrol for me as of now. the monthly running does not give me the liberty to enjoy a tjet motor. that was the reason i sold the jet. mjd is a much practical option.