1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am sorry to hear that, karan desai. I wish your Linea a speedy recovery to normalcy.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Very sorry to hear that Karan. Feels terrible to see a beauty in such condition. Glad that all are good.

How did that happened?
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yeah only the radiator grill seemed to have damaged a bit. ac not working. otherwise drove it from baroda to ahemadabad (100kms). could not open the front doors as the fenders have dislocated. strange but wagon r looked fine. nothing major there. i think the weakest part of linea is its front. everything else looks solid. specially the boot. just two occupants in the wagonr n they were fine.

ask me how it feels. and the car just had a spa treatment that day. a herd of sheep suddenly crossed. it was suppose to let us pass but it crossed instead. wagon r stopped. i could not in time. may be i was faster. i still cannot analyse what and how it happened. if a wagonr cud stop why couldnt i.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn these village people who let animals wander like this on highways. When will theese people learn. poor animals die coz of their stupidity. grrrrrrrr :A
    Hmm...Linea suppose to have good breaking than other cars. But may be wagonR slowed down but it was too late for you to slowed down.
    Really feels bad when the beauty went into spa earlier and later that day she ruined herself :(
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i know linea should have slowed down faster than most of the cars. but somehow i feel that my brakes didnt respond as they should have. now i know my tires are due for a change (47k kms) and still running on the stock brake pads. i know my case stands no chance of any further agruement but i still feel brake booster was the culprit. long back in my thread i had mentioned somewhere that my brakes lost bite after sustained braking. dont know what happened.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Really sad to see this..i wish ur Linea is back to normal very soon..
  7. Hoz the Linea Now??
    When you getting her back?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hard to imagine A Linea in this condition after rear ending a Wagon R, and wagon R still standing strong on her feet...
    Must be one of the such cases when the egg can be dropped from a 5 Feet height and still not crack!!!
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    still in the workshop. not yet started working on it. :confused. and since i am 250kms away i cannot do anything except call them to hurry up. fiat will always be fiat.
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    It's due to pedestrian safety laws. When my linea was rear ended it had no damage apart from scratches on bumper whereas honda city front was a goner. I guess this is how cars are designed these days.
    Wishing a speedy recovery of your Linea.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Sad to learn about the accident.Hope the car must have regained its beauty after repairs.Any damage to the CNG.