1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Surprising: 2 days and not a single reply.
  2. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Bros,
    In first glance it looks like a car model from a certain German car maker. Probably the reason why it was changed to "BNW" from "VW" Linea. :evilsmile:evilsmile
    Regards
    Tushar
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    lol Tushar, I read it as BMW from Volkwagen :p Thus it was changed makes more sense ;)
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    heres my uno with 14 inches punto steel rims. neel shah-naughty from ahemadabad had them and we struck a deal. we are freinds now thats a different story. IMAG2308_2.jpg
    hows that for a 16yr old car. company paint IMAG2305.jpg
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
    5 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it still in original factory paint? Wonderful looking Uno :up One of our the best Uno have seen till date. I still remember my first ride in my cousin's Uno. I was just blown away by the interior space it offered
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    IMAG2194.jpg Yes it is still the company colour. Used to wax it regularly. Only the roof has cracked so a black vinyl in place. The front fender became a victim of a bull fight otherwise the whole body was more or less dentless, except a few dings here n there. Am wiling to do a detailed photoshot of my uno once I get time. You guys will love it. Awesome car great quality.
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Karan,

There I see a Red Hottie :p .. Isnt she Gorgeous guys?
    We all hope that she'll be looking all more attractive in her new avatar once shez back from little body work she needed... I have a request to make... get her some better number plate as well when she is back with a bang....

and dont you forget that you have promised me to do the photoshoot of my Punter as well on your next visit to Ahmedabad as I am as bad at it as camera of my Blackberry...:( and you are as good at it as your HTC's camera capabilities... lol :D

And looking forward to our short drive to Vadodara in coming week... ;)

Cheers... :up

Neel
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    two generations
    IMAG2819_1[1].jpg
    2 people like this.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    IMAG3217.jpg IMAG3209.jpg IMAG3208.jpg IMAG3214.jpg
    An unfortunate accident near Baroda. Was returning from Surat. Good part everyone ok. Rear ended a wagon r. Left the car at aspi ahemadabad.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The damage appears superficial. I wonder what happened to the Wagon R. Glad that everyone (hope that also includes the occupants of the Wagon R) is OK.

Rajan