1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    after a couple of mails fiat ready to replace link rods at 50% goodwill and not the full amount. i inquired with kava office and they asked 1200 for the original link rods. so what do you guys suggest a. buy from fiat at 3400 less 50% or b. buy from kava. fiat oe link rods are not that great either as there are several cases of link rod failures. what should i do. has anyone replaced with any other brand??
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    I have fitted QH Talbros Link Rods, costed me around 700 for a pair.
    No matter which brand FIAT OE or Good Aftermarket, I don't see them lasting more than 30k kms, may be something to do with how we all attack the corners at full blast.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    just 700 against 3400!!!!!! dats really cheap. hows it performing?? what would you suggest? should i give it a try or stick with the oe?
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my linea completed 3 years.

3years 41k kms.

IMAG0509_1.jpg

IMAG0511_1.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0645.jpg
    5 people like this.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    They are working as good as OE one.
    OE are of TRW make, Costs high maybe because they are imported + fiat/dealer margin.

Fiat why did you discontinue Vocal White & introduced Bossa Nova White. VW Linea looks amazing, have that gloss which make it stand apart from other cars.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yeah vw is a nice color. vijay if you could send me the contact number of the person selling link rods it would be really helpful, as i dont have options here.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    I bought it from Vishal Auto a multi brand service center in Panchkula
    Plot No 1-A Industrial Area Ph-2 Panchkula
    0172-5057575

You can also buy it online from http://www.motrpart.in/ They ship only in Delhi/NCR but contact them on phone if they can ship it to you
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    3000 kms and a liter of engine oil consumption:(. isnt this too much. i have been complaining them from the very beginning but they say its normal. n i kept topping up. This time I observed it very attentively and the ratio is one liter for every 3000kms. what should be the issue.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    stabilizer link rods

Bought a pair from a spare part shop in rajkot. Damn cheap considering the OEM pair cost 3400 approx and we all are aware about its quality. These are panama brand and 800 for a pair. The shop assured me of the quality "kai pan thai hu betho choo" (if anything happens I'm there). Also bought a tail lamp cover for my uno, price 365.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    carzspa franchisee

hello fellow tfians. well this community has always been a source of passion and knowledge for me. there are other forums as well but the way we tfians bond is something very unique. i wanted to inform all of u that very soon i will be a carzspa franchise in my town. a rented land has almost been finalized. but am in two minds as to start on my own or take a franchisee?? i think i have sufficient knowledge of car detailing to start on my own. not to mention the support tfi will give me when needed. v also have google n youtube to help us. taking a franchisee means a little costly proposition but it has its benefits as well. so franchisee or no franchisee??. pls give ur valuable inputs tfians. thanks in advance.

NOTE: COULD NOT FIND A SUITABLE CATEGORY TO PUT UP THIS POST. PLS FEEL FREE TO MOVE IT UNDER AN APPROPRIATE HEADER.