1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. manavkabra

manavkabra

Mumbai
    hiii,....i had also inquired about cng in my linea....the brand is bugatti from argentina...by any chance any 1 has heard about this brand...also he is insisting me to put sequential kit and not conventional kit....i am not understanding if to believe him or no...as sequential is expensive...so to earn money he might have told me this and if later i face problems i will be f**ked up...plz help me out from this situation....
  2. doer

doer Timido

Thane
    Hii.. like manav I am also in confusion about conversion to CNG.. I have linea 2010 and done 24K kms till now. Running cost is too high now and need to convert the car to CNG. There are many members happy with conversion and unhappy with many issues. In busy life paying so much time for car issues would be costly affair. Based on your own experience pls suggest us shall be go for conversion or better to sell petrol call and buy some diesel car or cng friendly car.

Love for Linea remains but its not wise to bear so much extra cost that pinches every day and on receiving credit card bills.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    im sorry i did not read your query for so long. you must have taken a step cng or diesel?? if you really want a trouble free drive diesel is the best option. that does not mean you should write off cng. sequential kits can be really trouble free. my car runs perfect but the ecm needs to be reset whenever i find starting problem (i.e after 1000kms approx.) since selling the car and buying a diesel will be a costly option cng is suggested but you have to be ready for frequent visits to gas stations and wait there for your turn i usually go late at night to fill up so no problem. now comes the statement which will be a TFI first "i prefer the fire over multijet" even with the cng kit. we have two lineas in the family one is mine and the other is uncles multijet. though it has much better low end torque but you simply cannot have fun with it when you want to. like revving the fire all the way to 6.5k rpm (i even touched the 7k mark once and won a bet to my friend). i simply love the silence of it. after seeing the other diesels i find multijet in linea is noisy whereas the same engine is silent inside say a desire, leave aside the ANHV. i have no regrets buying the fire except the fuel prices.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

guys i need your help. as you all know i run a cng linea. the car runs perfectly with cng buts throws up an error sometimes which causes starting problem and the car runs bad on petrol. my installer says due to the advancer the timing is altered in cng which is not fit for petrol. so i reset my ecm whenever the problem occurs. but getting OBD (i dont know the exact word for it) from which i can simply erase the errors will be much better and my car will always be in good health. is the any device which i can connect. may be my android device can work via bluetooth?? i hope i have made myself clear. i need help. u guys suggest what i should get.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    That is one of the biggest reasons of being a petrolhead. Love the growl at those redlining rpms.
    1 person likes this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    And FIRE engine actually wakes up after 3.5k rpm and feels creamy and gets enthusiastic after 5k rpm. love that feeling!!
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the rev upto 6.5k rpm is so smooth you would never feel that the engine is strained. i did 70-80 in second gear and the rpm needle went to 6.5/7 in a second or two and i was like WOW what was that!!!! just did it once.
    1 person likes this.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the front pads seem to have gone bad on my car as suggested by my mechanic. i took my car for him to have a look and suggest what the problem is. now my car is 2.8 months old and 34200kms old. i have extended warranty. will they change the pads under warranty?? and in the worse car the front shockers?? i have heard suspension warranty valid under 35000kms. will they change it under warranty??
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    You got to rush to the service center coz suspension warranty is valid till 35k kms only.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i better do it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

i have heard they have changed the design for the new pads. how do i make sure they are new
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the car is at the service centre and they have diagonised faulty link rods. 2500 per piece so 5k for a set:(. i knew they were faulty from a long time but they did not accept. and now that the car is out of warranty they find them faulty.