1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vocal white dynamic pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by karan desai, Oct 20, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it(TB cleaning) part of regular service?
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    its not a part of regular service. not even injector cleaning. i would advice everyone to get the throttle body and injector cleaning done at 25k kms. now i doubt if they would have cleaned my injectors or not. as per SA they really needed to be cleaned and good i told them. charged 1000 for it.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think better not to mix it with regular service. The throttle body cleaning can be done separately.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    but only aware customers like us would know it what about the normal customers who only wants to drive and leave the maintenance job on the SC. they will suffer in the long run.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    heres a question for the experts here.
    cars gets silent on idle when the clutch is pressed and the noise increases when is release the clutch. is it a normal phenomenon or do i need to act on it?? i observe this when i park my car in a closed garage.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it happening always or it depends only in cold start?
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    it happens even when the engine reaches its optimum temperature. i observe this when i park my car after a drive and even on starts. try listening in a quiet surrounding or in an enclosed garage.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my dad his friends and a relative are going to leh-ladakh on 27 in my uncles scorpio. i request all those who have visited leh to give in your valuable suggestions and feedback on the trip. also what necessary things they need to carry since they will be travelling by road. i suggested an extra spare wheel since there will be space. your suggestions please
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Luckily, my Linea did not have even a single puncture during the last two mega trips, viz., Leh and Bhutan!:) I would suggest carrying portable compressor/tyre repair kit apart from other paraphernalia. It will be monsoon season in Ladakh during July, which means mounds of slush at Zojila and Rohtang. So, carry some mats for use during tyre-spinning without traction.
  10. manavkabra

manavkabra

Mumbai
    hiii karan....have read the full thread about converting linea to cng....and u r the only one who is updating regularly...so how many months have it been since u converted and how much kms hav u driven on cng...........and now u hav updated with problem faced after puting cng...are u still happy....would u still suggest me to convert my linea to cng...m super highly confused....hav already driven 38000 in 2.5 years....should i convert it now.....u wer happy as soon as u converted to cng cause u saw savings...but then u faced problems like not enough power ,feel vibrations in steering ,gear shifts ,clutch is very hard, drinks a lot of oil etc....now wat do u say...ur verdict will be final decision that i will be taking....