1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Visual Mods on Red Punto... Where in Chennai can they be done ????

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by srida, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Finally my better half has given me permission (meaning I don't care :uh:uh:uh) to visual mod my Red Punto 90 HP. I would like to start with Blacken the roof top with glossy vinyl, then
    2. smoke the headlamps
    3. paint the tail lamps with black border to mimic the EVO tail lamps
    4. Paint the grill and fog assmbly to black
    5. Blacken the runner board.
    6. Lip spoiler on the bumpers
    7. Speakers

Though all these Mods depends on T&M, I am free to do them from now. I have no idea of how to get all these done. Luckily I can get information from TFI'ans. So I will bounce up this thread now and then. For now to start with, I want to put the black glossy (vinyl or carbon fiber, i dont know what it is) on the roof top, because my better half liked it very much, so I have to start with it :(. Should that be done DIY or Sticker shop ? If DIY, where can I get the sheets and Is it that easy DIY ? If sticker shop, then, would all sticker shops have the material ? if not any specific shops ? Help me guys. I would be happy if I can put them on the car for the South India TFI meet in Ooty.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I don't know if there is a specialty shop in Chennai to do this. But, if you instruct properly the sticker shop guy where we dealt with for the Stickers during the Bangalore-Chennai Yelagiri meet can do it. Get in touch with teky to get the contact details of that guy. His shop is located at Selaiyur near Bharat Engineering College.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

I would say contact vigneshram better, He has done all these mods extensively and should be able to help with price/place.
  4. thanks teky, ramjn. I will contact vigneshram.