1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Viny's Photography - Critiques & Comments welcomed

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    Can u upload the original pathway.jpg? It is too good.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    royj, rk76, jaydev
    Thanks for appreciation, your kinds words made me feel great :)

@bnzjon: Thanks, its just a part time hobby
    @rameshjoshi: Thanks for appreciation, pathway.jpg is my original work, do you mean without watermark?
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice colour reproduction and accurate outlines..
    to help you..pls include your camera kit and lens and settings used to click a snap .. this will help to comment...
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

@ Cubbie: Thanks, Camera is simple P&S :) (Read first post ) no no lens kit etc, just basic aperture and exposure settings played
  5. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    Nice pics Viny,
    However in the pictures showing bells in the temple, you may crop the upper portion of picture as the bells are making a crowd and keep the lower portion showing bells along with more of lower part of scene (which is not taken).
    As the famous rule of 1/3 says, the meeting point of bells and non bells portion should lie at 1/3 of the height of pic.
    Just a suggestion :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Hi D_D, Thanks for sharing your views.

The particular picture that you are talking about has to be seen here http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/884/faithbells.jpg
    As the right part of images are getting chopped in this forum and visitors cannot see it in totality.

The theme of this picture is Faith, there are 1000's of bell's hanging with petitions attached to it, it shows a unique faith that people of the region has in god, they make petitions as well agreements with god, i have seen some agreements on Govt. Bond papers too. And density shows the amount of followers. Believe me this particular shot doesnt even show 1% of total bells hanging at that place.

One more for TFIan's
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  7. Sandeep

Sandeep

Navi Mumbai
    Good attempt and good composition as well, Viny!
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks Sandeep :)

Here is another one this time in smaller size so that it shows up inside board.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

Hanumaji Statue, Nanital
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

[attachment=0:uolcbyga]Yellow_Moon.jpg[/attachment:uolcbyga]

Yellow_Moon.jpg