1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vinyl stripes on the punto's body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by varoon9999, May 29, 2011.

1. This stripe is the best for Tuscan Wine. Do not try abarth stripes on a TW. TW beauty looks best untouched but if you really want some sports touch on it, then try the above stripes, they add sportiness to the TWine.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6 people like this.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anoop, was following your mod related posts and was waiting for this from you :) TW is a royal or prestine color which according to me is best when left untouched. I opine that TW has a classy feel rather than a sporty feel. Hence an attempt to make it look sporty doesnt go well with the basic nature of the color. My view - leave the TW untouched and enjoy the classy / royal feel :up
    2 people like this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I also have a TW which is difficult to make a sporty look with body kits
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow this thread is great and gives me alot of ideas. Hoping/wishing to see more cars with vinyls.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Punto_Emotion: At times like these, i still feel I should have gone either for BNW or HHB, but when I see my car shining in sun, I feel I made a good choice ;)

If the car was either HHB or BNW, I would have gone for black wheels by this time - toyed with that idea oo, did make some sketches in photoshop, but later discarded them. As you rightly told, TW have a classy feel - best to papmer and make the color shine than trying to maker the color look sporty.
    1 person likes this.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Swgaan, I guess you have Fiat stickers in Silver... If so then go with Silver. That will match the complete theme.
  9. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    You are absolutely right and this is the reason why I went for TW. IMO Italian cars looks royal in TW (and related colors) and sporty in white.
    As per my family TW loses few of its royalty even with the FIAT sticker given during our factory visit. Again its subjective as some likes it while others not. Even though I love the stickers a lot, sometimes I tend to feel like the stickers must have been much smaller to stick it somewhere else for TW colored cars. I believe the sticker supplied during 2010 factory visit is smaller to the one supplied during 2012. Whats your opinion guys?
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The stickers supplied during 2010 visit are much smaller to compared with the 2012. :)
    1 person likes this.