1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vinyl stripes on the punto's body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by varoon9999, May 29, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It gives a feeling of rally car!!!!
  2. gautam
    dont you think the car has been over done?? spoiling the looks??
    the wheels for sure look awesome. but multi pcd.
    had that been of 98 i would have taken them...

the led's from the engine bay is not going down well for me..

why is it that particular punto owner is not here?? and still there amongst fiat bashers.. we need to show him home..

and please try reducing the links to XXXX-XXX please.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

The car looks great. Especially the seat covers. Nice shoes. The stripes are good, but seem a little bit odd. The stripes should have been a little farther from each other, the red border to the stripes look cool. The led lights in the grill can be better judged when seen in live.
  4. yup.. the cars look stunning but even more seeing the sun roof on the black makes me.... :cry:

Why isnt Fiat coming out with sun roof's???.... :anyone:anyone
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

I want to revive this thread...
    I was looking for these stripes for my punto as well but then i thought since it runs down the whole length of the car would it make more sense to actually get it painted itself.
    A metallic paint would really blend perfectly and have no probs with fading.
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    There is an Autographix dealer near my place. I went through his catalogue of stickers. Some are nice. I might go for these, after I am done installing alloys. They are minimalistic and yet good enough to provide that classy look to my BNW Punto

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Saw this in fiatforum.com . neatly done job, really loved the colour combo. Chk it out !!

Grande Punto: My Car Any Views?? - The FIAT Forum

@rituraj, thunbs down to that design from autographix !! :( ..
    BTW you didnt upload your alloy pics in the thread...fixed them ??
    1 person likes this.
  8. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    thumbs down?? I thought they might look good on a BNW Punto:confused:
    As for the alloys, I haven't yet fixed them. I am still running around trying to get those illusive hub-centric rings fabricated. :A
  9. sungoa2010

I too not in favour of that design for Punto. Punto need forward line. The one in picture takes a U turn like stupid pricing policy of Honda. It suits for Honda.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Guys, I'm planning to put the Italian flag stripe just like the ones on the pics below on my BNW Punto.
    I showed it to a sticker shop guy and he agrees to do it. Please give your valuable suggestions.

Shall I continue the stripe from hood to the boot, that is on the roof? Will it look like there is too much of sticker on the car?
    My plan
    1) Either get the stripes on the hood,sides and boot
    2) Get it on the hood,roof and boot

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

pics courtesy:The FIAT Forum - For Talk On All Things FIAT
    2 people like this.