1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vinyl stripes on the punto's body

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by varoon9999, May 29, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    May be you can photoshop and see if you like removing the bonnet job while retaining the roof job.
    I somehow feel it might be better if you just stuck to vinyls on the roof and let the bonnet be as is
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pradeep,
    side stickering job still pending )?
  3. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    @ Prakhar: Hmm looks like one :)
    @ the black: outcome was different from what i had in mind. spent two full Sundays on this. Will keep it for few days and see :p
    @ Ganges: Thinking of buying this for sides

Newest High quality Mazda 3 car the whole body pull flower WAC 911 stickers-in Stickers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

planning to get the below one done from a local shop

The high quality reflective car stickers Wyatt Abarth front windshield sticker Wholesale / Retail-in Stickers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

5. Sorry but the Bonnet looks hideous. How could you do that to a Punto beauty ? Please remove it asap.
  6. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    I too didnt like the final outcome but wanted to keep it for few days as putting it took nearly two days. wanted to make it look like this.Will try and remove it this weekend. :sad1 punto sport.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    The above car looks like it has come straight from Tirupati(no offence meant. Please take it on lighter note)
    8 people like this.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Pradeep,

If I had a medium grey Punto I would have gone with the stripes suggested by Ganges on the previous page
  9. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    :evilsmile. True

I will try something this weekend. :mischievous
    2 people like this.
  10. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Adi. It costed around 1K for me. Yes it is electric blue colour & not the new OB.