1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vijay the white tiger is here!

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Achyut Sharma, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Achyut Sharma

Achyut Sharma Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Haha we both compliment each other. XD
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2015 ---
    Update- It's been 3 weeks since I'm driving Avventura now.
    Here are some important points the I want to share-
    1. The handling of the car is out of the world.
    2. Dunno why some people say that it is underpowered? Well yes when it is not the powerband it feels a bit lethargic but when it passes 2k rpm it just passes through all the cars.
    3. The squeeky voice coming from the spare wheel is really irritating me. Tuli motors rectified the issue but it has starting making noise again.
    4. The driver seat is UNCOMFORTABLE. It gives me severe backache if I drive for 1-2 hours continously.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Achyut Sharma

Keep us updated on the 'squeak' from the spare tyre, willya?

The driver's seats on the Linea and Punto are, most people find, very comfy, especially over very long trips. I suspect that's true of the Avventura, too.

However each body is different...so: can i suggest some back exercises everyday (in any case)? Especially if your work day consists of mainly sedentary office work? Also, try a different seat height and reach adjustment?

ciao
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I suspect you have not been able to find the perfect geometry for the perfect driving position related to your body.
    Variable parameters affecting driving posture--
    1)seat height
    2)angle of the seat back rest
    3)steering column position (very vital)
    4)distance of the seat from the pedals

-----try permutation/combination; am sure you will be able to find perfect position suited to your body.(Drove 12 hours in a day in my GP and never felt backache.)

OT--Achyut,please start your ownership thread.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Option #3 mentioned by @sandipan_r15 helped me reach a good seating position in my TJet, even though I had taken care of other three. I recently drove to Punjab and back [~650 Kms] and didn't get tired or felt any problem.
  5. Achyut Sharma

Achyut Sharma Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My work is mainly sedantary. It's a sitting job. I haven't experienced any backache in the past when I use to drive i10 and innova.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015 ---
    I'll definitely try to adjust everything just to get that perfect position.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2015 ---
    Btw anyone in the forum have experienced the squeeking noise coming from the spare wheel? if yes then what can be the solution for it?
  6. Achyut Sharma

Achyut Sharma Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello everyone! Took my car for a highway run and boy I was astonished by the performance and the handling of the car! Btw I'm still haven't found that perfect driving position. Is their any way to replace the driver seat with that of Linea?
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP

Are you still facing the issue? What was the source of the noise? How was it rectified?