1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Viezu Remaps UK now available in India

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by AbhijitRC, Dec 25, 2014.

1. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    I had heard about Viezu few months ago when i was just surfing the net and i found out they had two dealers in India, Bengaluru and Delhi. I told this to my brother-in-law (himself a petes' user on his Innova) and we had a chat and that was it, or so i thought.
    Their official website looks really good with the Queens award and insurance backed guarantee.
    Viezu claims if you continue with your earlier driving style after their remap, due to better torque and power figures you will move through the gears faster and therefore may increase fuel economy.
    Fast forward to December 20th and he tells me he has taken the franchisee for Viezu in Pune.
    He also told me MJD and K9k are two of the best engines in India to remap and they provide services for both of them along with all other cars.
    If anyone of you wants to avail his services, please contact on viezupune@gmail.com
    Over dinner later, he told me he already has a few enquirers from Mumbai and Gujrat, apart from the ones in Pune.

Mods please move thread to the correct forum if necessary.
  2. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Thanks for information
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @AbhijitRC

Thanks for the information. I guess Viezu are a direct competition to Wolfmoto. It waits to be seen if any TFIian opts for the new brand and posts his experience here. A direct comparison between Veizu and Wolfmoto can help many take the right decision.
  4. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^^ i have seen loot of videos of them and they are conducting training for new Tunner and they are well equipped to give training abroad ,but in India i don't have any idea.
  5. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Can anybody give more info on Viezu remaps in Bangalore if possible.
    What are their cost and support
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Tempting. Really interested to get it done just after my warranty period

fiat.JPG
  7. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Called their bangalore contact. They are quoting 13K per map. Would negotiate if they have few more cars.
    But not switchable.
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So, your stock map will be gone post remap.
    I can tell you this. It has been done for 11K in Delhi
  9. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @Kunwar:
    How will you compare Viezu with Wolf remap? Seems complex question for now.
    11K or 13K is still VFM given if they are available. They say, they will come to our premises and complete the remap within 1 hour.
    And also provide future upgrades.
  10. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have not much information about Viezu, neither have got opportunity to get feedback from someone who has been Viezu'ed.

But can share this the knowledge of one of the Viezu dealers set me off them. They are trained only to flash the map. The end. Not happy with it or want to make slight tweaks, go talk to the team sitting in UK. Not impossible, but I would like to see the person talking his knowledge in front of me. 2ndly not sure if the Euro models on which the UK team works on is the same iteration of the engine we have here in India. But do take time to talk to the guy dealing with Viezu in your area, see if he can get you contacts of his earlier customers and get feedback.

Positive feedback is something you will find alot for Wolf..not much feedback ( positive or negative ) for Viezu