1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Very Hard Geat Shifting...

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Naughty, May 23, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks Ravi Sir,

I have shot mails to Rajeev Kapoor and Mangesh Kodalkar once again describing my problem....

I have also sent him the link of this thread... lets see what is the outcome.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Exactly Karan,

Thats what even I think. Its so obvious. I don't know till when will FIAT give authorities to this TASS Jokers(Universal Aspi Motor in this case) who cant even take care of TATA cars...

I have sent mails to Fiat's respected top management people... Lets see whats the outcome...

Regards,

Neel
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I got it guys...

Finally decision came in my favour... They agreed to pay me Rs.7000 against they charged Rs.7000 for the clutch kit assembly and installation... They covered it under warranty on goodwill basis...
    Mailing to Mr.Mangesh Kodalkar and Mr.Rajeeb Kapoor surely did help... Mr.Kodalkar is always ready to listen, ready to understand problem and try to help if he finds your case genuine.

I collected the cheque amounting Rs.7000 yesterday evening.... :dance

My hearty thanks to all who helped me here and shared their knowledge with me... Many many thanks to all who gave suggestions and valuable inputs in this thread...

Cheers...
    :up
    Neel