1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Very Hard Geat Shifting...

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Naughty, May 23, 2012.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3

you can easily get the clutch changed under extended warranty since u have just completed 25000 Kms. if they give u excuses dont listen just stick o you extended warranty thing and u should get it.I got my rack changed in extended warranty (56000 RUNNING) without any issues.

in Kava Auto the clutch price is almost same and its in loose form so no guarantee or warrantee and no cost savings.u can void ur warranty since u have to open gears.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks for your helpful input Varin :)...
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I had a talk with Fiat's regional coordinator - Mr.Himanshu Patel as he told me that he will meet me on Monday... Yesterday(Monday - 28th May) I called him to know where and when to meet... he said he is still investigating the matter and still need at least couple of days to get the details of the complete matter... but he is quite patient and positive about it, at least he sounds so.... He confessed that you dont need to get whole drive shaft changed and can get that boot replaced just for about Rs.300, he also confessed that it was just a gimmick of TASS - Universal Aspi Motors, Ahmedabad to fool around customers... Regarding clutch plate to be covered under extended warranty, he needs couple of more days to comment on that....

Lets hope for the best....

Once again thanks to all the friends who helped and guided me to fight against issue...

Neel
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    he is acting that hes helping but why does he need so much time. he does not have to look at anything. the facts are out 25k kms- worn clutch- warranty thats it. be very clear that this is how it is and should be.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I guess you were right Karan... After lots of followups from my end... Today he has given time to meet at Aspi Motors @ 2:30 pm...

He said, he wants to inspect the clutch plate and pressure plate and then will comment on anything....

Lets see, what is the outcome of the meeting....

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Just came back... Met Mr.Himanshu Patel - Regional Co-ordinator from FIAT... He heard me patiently and confessed that my case is genuine... He said he will try his level best and will try to get clutch replacement done under warranty... Even works manager asked for apology and he accepted that he dint know that the BOOT is separately available to customers and thus asked me to change the whole front right hand side drive shaft... He said he is extremely sorry for that....
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thats some good new for you. at least someone is listening.
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Got that Boot thing done on front right hand side drive shaft... Costed me Rs.580 including part, labor charges and Taxes....
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I am still fighting for the Justice...

It was green signal given from Fiat's Regional Co-ordinator to cover the clutch kit under warranty... He inspected it in details with all the measurements and all ... & passed it over 18 days back but still TASS - The Universal Aspi Motors is not clearing the cheque... Everyday they have some new reason for not passing the cheque... and now when they are ready to pay, They have deducted the amount... They had charged me Rs.7000 in total for the clutch kit and fitting of the same, They are willing to reimburse only Rs.5000 for it... Deductions is obvious according to them...
    This is ridiculous... feeling disgusted I had tried contacting regional co-ordinator (Mr.Himanshu Patel) many times but he isnt answering my call...

What to do now?

Should I again shoot mails to Rajeev Kapoor and Mr.Mangesh addressing this?
    Or
    Should I be patient and I wait for Regional Co-ordinator to answer me? (I have called him many times over past few days but did not answer my single call)
    Or
    Should I take this Rs.5000 and keep quiet?
    Or
    Should I take this Rs.5000 and continue mailing them for the balance amount of Rs.2000?

Help me guys....:anyone
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do send email in details to Mr.Mangesh, and CC service @ fiapl.com
    In between, keep trying to contact Regional Co-ordinator. Send him an SMS if he doesn't take the call. And tell him that you are escalating to Fiat top management.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    if the claim has been passed there is no reason even a single rupee should be deducted. tell them that is bloody "obvious". tell them give me seven or i want take 5k also and fight for the whole amount.