1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Very Hard Geat Shifting...

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Naughty, May 23, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks for the support buddy... I am too passionate and possessive about my FGP yaar... I could not let it just be there in the hands of those jerks... coz. till now i have never seen any oil leakage or any sort of noise from any of my wheels... every 9000 - 10000 Km i get balancing and alignments done from one of the oldest and most prestigious guys in this line "Patel Alloys" at that time also i have never noticed any damage in the boot of that drive shaft... just couple of days back they have installed Alloys on my ride in front of me... now who knows when i left my car at ASPI motors for that Hard Gear Shift and clutch problem, they would have damaged the boot of the the RH front wheel? May be intentionally to loot my hard earned Rs.6500-7000... all they need is just a blade to scratch on it a bit...

These morons should be Tied, hanged and whipped...

My fight to consider my clutch plate change under warranty is still on... and wont give up... and will demand my money back....

These morons should ride the horses wearing the GabbarSingh attire, become DAAKU and should attack us rather than cheating us like this and looting us....

:oops:Boiling with Anger :oops:
  2. My gearshifts were also hard and the gear lever was loose as well. I got the whole gear control changed under warranty at 45,000 kms. My clutch is not hard even after 50,500 kms as of today.

Uploading snapshot of part no for reference.

TFI.jpg
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a ton buddy and If you dont mind.. I would like to attach the screen shot of this as well in the mail I will send to fiat officials...

Thanks for the support and help... This will be a great help to me to get me my money back...

I will fight... I will fight for Justice... :punch
  4. SURE!!! You can mail it to Fiat Officials. I can send you the full bill if you want. In my case, the gearshifts were hard and the gear lever was loose. Clutch was and to date is working fine. :)
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    That will be of great help. plz. send me your complete invoice on my id. neel(dot)flame(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks again buddy...
  6. I have mailed the copy of bill at the id given by you. Good Luck
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Received and Thanks again Nikhil :)
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Marking on clutch plate shows that problem was uneven wear.

Uneven wear causes due to material defect or improper fitting of clutch assembly.

Remarks on pressure plate can't submit because you ought to have snapped pressure plate by friction side.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Their regional representative has told me that he will meet me on monday and will discuss with me.. he said if my case is genuine then I will get the justice...

Will also raise the point you mentioned... Thanks Bhai :)
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    whenever i complaint for hard gears all they do is clean the cables and say "sir andar bov kachro hato have saaf kari nakhyu che". but i am never satisfied. same thing with the clutch they grease some fork and then its super smooth for a month only.