1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Version and language of replaced blue & me

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by prihir, Apr 30, 2012.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    I have replaced blue & me but I can not find the version of Blue & me and also it is in original language, I think Italian.

When it was replaced I was in hurry so can not check voice command of it and can’t discuss about this with SA.

From last 4 days I have studied all forum related it and download all updates, like 5.513 and 5.6 also language change files.

After lot tried no successes for upgrade it, tried many USB sticks, like 1 GB to 4 GB. Finally Last night I was successes in change language with 1 GB SONY MEMORY STICK with Card reader. But till can’t upgrade version.

All time display saw “config error” and no voice from radio.:confused:

Is possible it is with latest version? Today morning called SA about this, he told the unit is new.

How to know the version of it? After replaced on second day I have set all things like date, time, Before edit it is saw 1-5-2007.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    If it's working fine then just let it be. There is no need to update it.

Remove the pen drive which contains installation data of newer version of BnM and format it.
    1 person likes this.
  3. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    How to check version of blue and me? Is there any way to check which company's system is installed? Dealer claim to be it of blaupunkt.
  4. anand3690

anand3690 Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Same problem here, how to check current version of B&M. Config error also faced by me when trying to update the software. please help.