1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Verna Fluidic to LINEA MJD..!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shivraj5624, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Better do your paint protection or anti rust treatments from professionals. Please avoid getting it done from the dealerships.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Correct. Get it done from true professionals not from these 'T' tagged guys.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrts on the booking, How is the population of Punto/Linea in Belgaum, When i had been there some 7 years back for my friends weddings ceremony, i traced many Padmini and Omni.........
  4. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Tony...you can see many puntos but linea are a bit rare here.when i booked my linea, 3 other puntos were booked simultaneously .so you can see the trend here..
    One of those padminis you saw must be mine.;).i still own a padmini 137D.
    1 person likes this.
  5. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Just did PDi of my Linea MJD Dynamic 2012.
    1.VIN code is MCA 110B1B 09029303 ALZ. But according to TFI PDI list, MJD dynamic should have 11021B YYYYYYYY ALZ..In my car '2' is replaced by 'B'.so is that a change in 2012 cars..ALZ says that it is 2012 model.
    2.There is no 'H' on the odo .it showed 0 km . Is that 'H' on the odo seen only in puntos???bcoz i checked the other linea t-jet even it didn't have the "H".i saw other punto there ,it has the 'H' on odo.
    3.The rear tyres have spikes, but the front tyres have no spikes.tyre is by Goodyear.
    4.brake drums have rust on them (only front)i think this is common..the rear had some black coloured disc with no rust.
    5.interiors were clean also the sales guy has promised me that it will be clean on delivery day.
    Rest all was fine.paint job is good.
    Guys please guide me regarding VIN and 'H' on the ODO as per the info i have written above.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Both the Linea and Punto have the H symbol on their odometers when they roll out of the factory.

Go through the VIN identification thread to know all about the H symbol and its use.

If you are unable to see the H symbol and it is showing 0 km's , then there is only one possibility - the dealer has reset the odometer and the car has travelled less than 200km's. Some dealers reset it on their own, some leave it to the owner to do so.

Cheers.
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Gurujinder...but should i go for that car without H on odo. is it safe.bcoz i dont want to have a car which has been driven harshly by someone during test drive...otherwise its not a problem.i was given a linea dynamic on 14 jan.the Sales guy said it's going to be delivered to a customer,so i drove i carefully with care.i didn't rev it hard.now i guess that the same car has come to me for delivery.also my car has good spikes on rear tyres but not on front tyres(Goodyear make).Approximately when do the spikes disappear ???i'll add pic's of odo and tyres.plz guide me. IMG_1286.jpg IMG_1282.jpg IMG_1285.jpg IMG_1279.jpg IMG_1293.jpg IMG_1287.jpg
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Its a Jan 2012 Vehicle! :)
  9. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    I recommend you to talk to SA and ask for another car.
  10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    When i got the delivery, there H was present and it showed 41Kms. After that it automatically went after 200Kms as said by Gurji paaji.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.