1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Verna Fluidic to LINEA MJD..!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shivraj5624, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Ya Gops..Lineas are less in number.but that won't stop me from buying Linea.Thats due to manickbag motors(belgaum)..These guys do as if they are favouring us by giving test drive.i asked them for TD on highway.sales girl said "sir its risky on highway ".i said i'm spending 10lac ,isn't that risky to purchase without a TD.And i'm not buying a toy car from them.Then she said she will confirm and let me know.no answer yet from manickbag.
  2. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Guys i'm Rs 12,000/- off on linea MJD (ex-showroom) as a Doctors offer..This is for jan 2012 only seems..just have to submit the MBBS completion certificate..;)
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to Fiat family. What verna ad says, " new possibilities" you will find in Fiat not in verna. You will always find more interesting features in your car. It becomes better and better each day.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You got it where other miss!! It's built quality & high speed capabilities is no match to Linea, it's biggest drawback. Crapidic Verna i call her!
    Hope Linea will suffice your requirement as expected.
  5. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Just got a news that there going to be price hike on diesel cars from feb...around 80,000 minimum on diesel cars..so my query is ,if a book a car this month and get the delivery in february(ie.after hike).will i have to pay the new price or the january price ???:eek:
    if i'm in wrong thread ,please guide me to the correct one..
  6. its not the booking date, but it is the date of delivery when u actually buy the car. i.e. the date of purchase. so u'll have to pay the extra. BUT, i dunno what'll happen if you pay the entire amount in january itself.

By the way, where did you get this idea that there's the hike from Feb onwards? it's not that easy, passing the hike, provided that diesel cars do not deplete that much diesel in contrast to transport n heavy vehicles. i hope it'll not come into effect till April.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    This news not yet confirmed. It is only a proposal by Oil ministry to Finance ministry. What will be the decision of finance on this, in what shape it will be implemented, whether or not cabinet will agree to it, its impact on commercial vehicles; nutshell, long way to go before such a proposal is actually implemented.
  8. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Union Budget 2012 will see Diesel Car Price Increase | Cartoq - Honest Car Advice its was on DWS auto forum.
  9. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    I booked LINEA MJD Dynamic(10.63 lac on-road)on 24thjan.the Sales guy is providing me floor and boot mattings,mud flaps,perfume and an idol..should i ask for anything extra like seat covers,body cover,sun film,parking sensors etc..are any of these given free by any dealer to anyone of you...
    Should i go for teflon coating or anti rust??.i deserve at least one of those free right???
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Go for anti rust coating. You may also look at GM car protection treatment. Need not take it from TATA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.