1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Verna Fluidic to LINEA MJD..!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shivraj5624, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hello guys,
    i just came back from Hyundai showroom nagshanti (belgaum)..Guess what i did???
    i cancelled the booked fluidic Verna 1.4 crdi:D:p...All this happened after a long argument with my Dad n his friend, who owns a verna 1.6..after i booked verna i kept on saying to dad ,this korean cars do not last long neither they have a good built quality nor got suspension.
    Yesterday night dad said to me 'Hey son, why don't you book New 2012 Linea'.Just got excited on what he said.Couldn't believe it was my dad who said this..today morning just got ready and cancelled verna and got the details of the new linea 2012..It's a perfect value for money..the dynamic has got all features of emotion pack except for alloy wheels and leather seat cover..it also has an air bag(dynamic):p.
    The booking for the new linea has started but i'm booking it in Jan as i'll get to know the features correctly ,probably at the pune FIAT caffe(360km from here)...Hope our's will be the first car of that showroom..We also own a Premier padmini 1996 137D..so this was the source of inspiration for me and my dad to go for linea...Now a sibling is ready to accompany my padmini which was alone for 15 years..
    Thanks to hyundai for making me wait so long or else i would have got the old linea..Never mind even thats good but why go for an old one when a new one is at your doorstep.
    I'll let u know guys when i get the BNW to my home..Thanks dad.
    Cheers FIAT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10 people like this.
  2. Wow, that is great to know. Welcome back to FIAT!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Linea is great car , just take care of her in itial 15K KMs and she will take care of you for rest of her life.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  4. Hey Shivraj,
    My hearty congratulations on your decision to book linea ..

Personally I like the design of fluidic verna in sedan segment . And yeah linea is Very VFM when compared to any other sedan .

So which one are you planning to buy ? Petrol / Diesel ?

Ajit
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@ajit , He already mentioned in the title of post , 'Linea mjd' :)

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

And congratulations to Shivraj :)
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    You Mean 15000km or 1500km...Care in what way.??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  7. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Congrats shivraj. Always feels good to see some other brand customer coming to fiat. Feels Vindicated with my own decision. :)
    Hyundai verna long waiting period is a serious issue it seems. One of my relative cancelled the booking on Verna after 6 months waiting and took Vento diesel.
  8. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Shivraj! Congratulations!

Nice to See a Fiat Enthusiast from Belgaum(my hometown):D
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on your decision.

From the title, I initially thought that you own a Verna and going to change to Linea :).
  10. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Happy that u are from belgaum...Also now belgaum has lot of Puntos on road..Hope stilll more linea come.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.