1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

VENT(O)ed out because I needed a (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tjetdriver, Nov 25, 2010.

1. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I guess I am the only one getting around 8. I did 750 kms till today and see no improvement in FE. I will get this checked tomorrow.
    Thanks folks.
  2. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Surya,
    I got 8.5 when I went for tanking up at about 600kms. When I got it filled up at near 1000 kms the average was 9.3.So the average is definitely improving as the engine completes it's runin.
    What I have noticed is that consumption drop significantly if you do spirited driving and of course it depends on traffic density where you drive most of the time.I try to do do sedate driving when in traffic and go for the speed when i see open road. I drive to office 3 kms each in trafficated road with no open stretch.
    So maybe you can wait for some more time to and then go for a check up if it doesnt improve.

Cheers
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Such a wonderful Jet machine & you're keeping her wrapped !! Take her out & munch miles, man. You'll enjoy it. It'll also force you for more outings to.. say Lonavala/ Goa etc etc which is an added benefit :mrgreen:
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Agreed to Vahanpujari. :)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I totally agree with you guys. But somehow, have been helluva lot busy since i got the keys in my hand. Also, been driven around by a chauffeur in a company car , so din even have the oppurtunity to take her out. Most probably, its goin on a long trip next weekend to Rajasthan :)

P.S I am in Delhi, Lonaavala/Goa would be too far for a weekend trip.
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Oops...Gave example of Lonavala/ Goa as I'm in Mumbai. For you it could be any such places nearby or even Rajasthan. Is Jaiselmer on the cards in your Rajasthan trip?
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    nah, im goin to the other side of Rajasthan, Jaiselmer may be next time. Any connection with jaiselmer?? :)
  8. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Nope. No connection. I just love the place - Jaiselmer !!
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Good Luck for your trip Ansal, I know Jaipur is one of the best weekend getaways for Delhites, NH8 being a non-stop highway. But where are you going in Rajasthan??
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Going to Jaipur and then moving onto Kota and then back to delhi. Heard good things bout NH8. Lets see how it works out.