1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

VENT(O)ed out because I needed a (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tjetdriver, Nov 25, 2010.

1. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Completed about 500 Kms on the T-Jet. Filled in with the second full load of petrol.
    I got a mileage of about 9.9kms in the first fill. It has been driven mainly in the city.
    hopefully i will take for some long drives in the second week of dec. also during christmas we will going in it to Pondicherry.

So far it has been a very satisfying drive. The only peck on it has been a small blade cut to the leather upholstery. i guess that happened when the sun film was doing his work. noticed it quite late and i dont know what to do. so just will have to live with it.
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Thts bad....please take necessary precautions so it does not increase and gets worse.

done almost 900 km in 80lt.....so a little over 11 to a ltr. But i wld say 50% has been on my office trips on Delhi-Gurgaon highway.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I have only driven around 100 kms on it. I am getting aroun 9 as well. Too busy to drive as well. Going around in chauffeur driven cars at the moment (free). ::O
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    The small blade cut needs immediately to be stiched otherwise it will get expanding and inside filling will start coming out.
    I ve also completed almost 500 kms. Milage may be around 12-13 kms/ltr.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Just go to the nearby show repair wala/shop. They will do it. Just make sure they use the same color thread else it would look nasty.
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Or neatly put Araldite in the cavity created. Would look smooth and invisible to naked eye.
  7. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    The cut is not so much to put a stitch. I guess i will get the araldite solution when i visit the dealer. I dont want to mess it up myself. I am bad at DIY.(except for cleaning the car)

Today experienced a Off-Roading like scenario. While coming to office, because of procession created jam, took a turn to a mud road when i saw a few innovas turning. when i entered i saw it was just a path. But i was mighty impressed with the ground clearance of the T-Jet. There was not even a touch or scrap, went over them with ease. Coming from a baleno it seemed like a SUV ;-)
  8. Guys, Even I am getting an FE of around 9.8 KMPL. I drove around 2700 KMs. I am told that this will increase after couple of services!
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

2700 kms already, i have crossed 100 today, 107 to be precise. Mine gave exactly the same, 9.8. Coincidence :drinks
  10. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    12kmpl at 1000km for me guys, but its with speed 97. It was 11 with normal. But rest assured it is getting better with mileage. So keep driving !!!