1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

VENT(O)ed out because I needed a (T)JET

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tjetdriver, Nov 25, 2010.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I left my car for servicing at KHT Motors. They are worst compared to Prerana.

I gave list of things to get fixed and they missed two points.

Now the real story ---

Earlier, I had Palio and I was getting it serviced at OMR Prerana Motors (Now this dealer does not service FIAT), the very next day after Palio service I used to get call from FIAT for the feedback on service.

For Linea TJet first service even after filling up -ve feedback form for a week I did not get a call that I was expecting. What do i do Logged in www.fiat-india.com penned my comments about poor service. 4 hours later I got a call from FIAT Pune and SMS stating KHT will fix these issues followed by a call from KHT !!

All my issues are now fixed.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Nice to know the issues were fixed. How do you rate Concorde compared to KHT?
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Concorde I never tried. Prerana is the best in Bangalore. Out of the lot they are professionals.
  4. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    I used to go to Prerana, Peenya. There is Aadya Motors right opposite my office. I am tempted to try this time. KHT and hosur road are too far for me to even think of trying it out.
    Let me see i have not yet decided. i still have about 1K kms before service.
  5. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Finished the 15000 kms second service. Gave the car to service at Aadya motors. Did the regular oil change, filter change etc. The total bill came upto 4000. So far so good. There were 3 rattling isues i had asked to be fixed... 2 were resolved. So far happy with their service. Would recommend them.
    While going back saw a white tjet ready for delivery.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Finished the 15000 kms second service. Gave the car to service at Aadya motors. Did the regular oil change, filter change etc. The total bill came upto 4000. So far so good. There were 3 rattling isues i had asked to be fixed... 2 were resolved. So far happy with their service. Would recommend them.
    While going back saw a white tjet ready for delivery.
  6. kartikail

kartikail

Mumbai
    Great jet is fixed..
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    when it comes to driving T jet is far superior to vento.Fiat should wake up and start improving there image as there products are great.I cant beleive car like vento selling so much.when I went shopping for cars never liked vento compare to my Linea.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  8. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    Your experience might have been fair on this instance but I didn't find it satisfactory at all, and their body shop sucks big time.

My brand new T-Jet had a scratched bumper on the day of delivery before I could drive out and I was to get the bumper repainted. The following day my car was left at their body shop at 11 am in the morning and I was promised that the job would be completed and the vehicle returned by EOD. I get a call in the evening, which said that the paint had not dried and it would take until the morning next day.

I land up at the workshop without notice, just to check on the status, and find that work on the car hadn't even started. So I spend the remainder of the day at the workshop to over see the work. First, the bumper paint could not be matched to the body color and there was at least a couple of shades difference. But what horrified me was the level of callousness that the shop floor guys demonstrated.

The bumper had just been painted and vehicle had just come out of the paint chamber. That was when someone goes and rubs his hand on the wait paint. :eek: The paint in charge tries hard to rub out the mark but mark lingers on.

At the wash bay, I find none of the guys knew the right technique to close the bonnet. At least 3 fellows try and press hard on it as if they were closing the bonnet of a tata truck. In the process, they damaged it creating a bulge at the point where the bonnet latch is mounted. They then tinker and repaint the bonnet, only for me to realize later that it now had developed an alignment issue.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    My first service at KHT was below average and in terms of customer service it is very poor. I had a big fight with the team to get things done
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    @xplorauto Which service station was it? I for sure don't want to send my vehicle there