1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

vector file

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by abhiiceman, Jun 2, 2014.

1. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    yesterday taxi bumped into our puntos left front door and the painting guys say the whole door needs to be repainted and their goes the sticker. so plz provide the vector file for this sticker Fiat Grande Punto: Body decal sticker (Red & Black), and whats the price to get it done in a regular stickering shop.
    if possible also provide the abarth style body vinyle, if the price is less then i may remove the remaining stickers and get it abarth styled
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    There is no vector file for this on the forum. U will have to get it custom made but I doubt it will be exactly the same.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  3. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    got the door repainted and now the front left door is without that sticker and looks very odd. without the vector file getting it done is almost impossible..btw can any one tell what will be the cost for abarth type vinyle http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/16/85/abrath10.jpg in regular sticker shop