1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vecto Motor - Bangalore Sales issues - Now Resolved

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by fiat_newbie, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    hi,
    I think in-spite of paying full money and if car is not registered in your name by all means you can reject the car and strictly give the instructions for next car that should not be driven more than 50 to 60 kms because vecto is part of prerana motors they may be having their stock yard in tumkur road.
  2. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just go in there and say either give me an another new car or make a refund of the money that i have paid. you can take some friend of yours for you support. no need to worry if they have not registered it in your name, they cannot force it on you.

If this is your first car don't make any compromises, if they are not ready to give you a different car get you money back and approach Aadya or Vecto. you can get the same deal or better one .Ultimately its your money and your decision.

- - - Merged Post - - -

call me when you are at the showroom if you need any support.
    5 people like this.
  3. fiat_newbie

fiat_newbie Timido

Chennai
    Thanks for all the recommendations - send a mail to vectomotors (asking them to not to proceed with registration) and service.india@fiat.com (hope this could be used for sales related issues also) !!

@shankspatel : Will surely reach out for help, if they are very persistent.

Anyways, I am going to Vecto tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will get sorted out.
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    How did it go? I hope you could able to resolve the issue and get the delivery of a vehicle of your choice.
  5. fiat_newbie

fiat_newbie Timido

Chennai
    @rajks: Had a talk with the manager on Saturday. Even he is not aware with the proceedings with the allotted car and he has started an internal inquiry on actually what happened with the car. He was very co-operative and has agreed to replace with a new pebble white car (confirmed the availability last night). Also, he assured that he'll overlook the sales directly now, for me this time.

PDI is scheduled again this week. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly this time. Will keep updating this thread on the proceedings.

Thanks again for all your recommendations. Without which I would've be handicapped in a discussion with them and would've blindly acknowledged to all their words.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    6 people like this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I spoke about your issue to the concerned people yesterday. One point which was made to them was that they should be transparent and clear in their communication even if there is a negative news to the shared. The best resolution they could provide was to get a new car which was a straight forward resolution.

By the way, the color is not pebble white, its pearl white.
    5 people like this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Good going newbie. Do keep us posted! :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. fiat_newbie

fiat_newbie Timido

Chennai
    Hi All,

Great news!! Got the car delivered two days back. Was immersed in enjoying the ride for the past two days, hence the delay in updating the thread. Couple of Accessories are pending to be delivered. Should be arriving shortly. Apart from this the delivery process was pretty smooth.

Yet to take proper snaps of the car. Will be uploading it shortly along with the "Ownership review". For now uploading a quick snap taken in front of church.

altAnhBrrPl5X2Ho1PUy_xhZnC4VYqbccbtNOubcRKTNkOB.jpg
    3 people like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!!

This thread is closed now, title updated, waiting for your new thread in Ownership section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.