1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Variation in power

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Compared to the Zatka theory by Amol Sir, even this video makes much more sense.

My reaction on reading the Zatka theory was similar to the policeman in this video. ( At 0:10 ) :D

2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Started with Boost leakage deacceleration (deceleration) but now nobody got any idea. The thread is now off topic completely pre dominantly because of the posting style.

This is the post made while explaining the condition of 75HP Active MJD few months back.

Now comparing the 90HP with a hero who needs "electric shock" because of "low pulse and heart rate". How can others be serious?

Bhai saab, why not simply use a pacemaker for the heart of your hero along with a venilator? AKA a racechip/Petes with an AIR.

The heart rate will jump from 90 to 105. Normal heart rate of human body is 60-100. Heart rate rises in exciement so you can imagine the excitement level of the hero with 105.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

@bhai, One more food for thought to keep the research going. If you run your engine while stationery or on the move without air filter, the volume of air that goes to the cylinders would be more than the rated air flow and might confuse the ECU when it faces such high air in mixture. The ECU may also reset itself to enrich the mixture to tune to the new excess ingredient. When you put the air filter back, it will confuse the ECU with the new dosage of reduced air. In both these situations you will find the engine behaviour strange and you will get confused too and shoot of into TFI for trouble shooting. The result will be total confusion. But I admit it is all interesting.:)

4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Does Ecu, is aware of its customer too.I never knew that. is it programmed with the invoice and registration numbers?
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

WOW!!! Getting to learn sumthing new from bhai :D Im gonna remove my air filter and rev my engine in an clean dust free environment for sumtime and revert back with the Zataka's i'll get or rather my car will get
    :D I never knew examiners could find out about DIY jobs :cool:

Peter aka Drifter someone is here to challenge u :p
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Wow bhai you have all the guts in the world to practise diy with your car. Congrats on your zatka theory.

You know you should also add a disclaimer to your threads - perform at your own risk.

IMO - I will stay clear of this, not my type of diy

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

How times change....!

The "cryogenic" engine has become a hero in a critical condition ( allegedly) .
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

After going through this thread, i have forgotten about everything....

someone please tell me.......yeh car kya hoti hai ........!!!!!

is it a hero who is going to die......who is the heroine....who is the villan.....who is rajnikanth in this......who is the doctor......

koi please batao.....yeh car kya hoti hai.....
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    ansal bhai nice reply even I got confused when I read this thread. :lol
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

@ansal11, kedar, it happenes sometimes. :-D ;-) Guys take care of yourself! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.