1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Variation in power

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    chill sir, no one on the forum has come up with innovative ideas and trouble shooting like bhai. we must respect that. i agree that he is most knowledgeable person on TFI with respect to this.
    we are all nuts when compared to these innovations.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am going through technical articles related MJD engines and realized that "Boost leakage deceleration" exists, and it was recently Invented by none other than one of the members in TFI.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I am going through technical articles related MJD engines and realized that "Boost leakage deceleration" exists, and it was recently Invented by none other than one of the members in TFI.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@PaddleShifter ,its OK chill. Some times people misunderstood others/themselves!
    Its human error. If machine like 'Punto 90Hp' of bhai sahab can make errors then why not he?

Well Amol sir, with all respect, may be my knowledge is not HIGH as yours but i believe that running engine with no air-filter is any day bad only!

How you'll feel if hairs in your nose are wiped-out & let you breath in dusty atmosphere? Although you are stationary or running. Thats what exactly happening in your Punto's case.
    1 person likes this.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes I fully agree with the statment. But it's a theory of medicale line used to give "Zatka" to the patient whose heart has suddenly stop. I don't know the name of theory.
    Dr.Yashik knows it. Because he is a doctor :D
    I am a doctor of SI & CI engines.

In hindi movie we see this theory. e.g. Hero is in criticle condition. His pulse & heart beats are low.
    Then doctor give "Zatka" by using some medicle equipment which runs on electricity.

This is the logic to give "Zatka" to MAF sensor.
    So IMO reving the engine without Air filter just for 20-30 sec. in clean premises doesn't matter.

About problem of feeling of automatic deacceleration may be due to faulty TPS.
    I had read on teambhp. One Palio MJD owner had mentioned this problem. Problem solved after changing TPS.

P.S. Don't rely on EOBD. In MJD engine some ECU errors are bypassed to avoid unnecessary tension of customer. The errors which are bypassed from check engine light are captured by ECU examiner at Tata workshop. Only serious errors are displayed on multi-functional display.

I had driven my old FGT by disconnecting socket of MAF sensor.
    Still check engine light had not fired.
    But when I connected ECU examiner, service engineer caught my DIY fraud. :D
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "DIY fraud" :lol::evilsmile Thats a funny statement. The TATA service guy must be singing "Zor ka Zataka hai zoro se laga". :p
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    what are we discussing in this thread....????
    1 person likes this.
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Quick guide on How to damage a car's engine.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    ohh...i thought this is the much needed...new section of TFI...the Comedy Section. Nyways, good for old and young hearts. . I have now decided not to join a laughter club. Would read this anyday.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @ansal11, :-D :-D Now that is a hell of a nerve cracking question! My answer to it will be,''We are discussing some highly classified DIY & FILMY zatake!'' :p

This discussion could be more complicated than Einstein's debate.

Well now enough from my side being off-topic in this OFF-TOPIC thread though i won't be able to keep myself aways from this fun.
    Cheers!! :-D :p
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks bhai for the DIY info, Now the Zatka part, its called Defibrillation and is given in case of serious heart conditions, not for simple cold or fatigue. :shocked
    [O.T: I was working with Schiller A.G who deals with cardiac equipment as a Biomedical Engineer]
    Your hero is not in critical condition, but you will make him with your DIYs (can be called KIY or Kill It Yourself). :(

Rajeev
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.