1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Variation in power

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    how about popcorn and some nice booze till the thread concludes ? :)
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Aaron bhai, chill chill. Abhi toh without airfilter engine ko zataka diya hai! Let engine come outa that truma first. Why are you suggesting new zatake to amol sir's engine? :p
    Just kidding.
    Amol bhai, do anyting but get it done in TASS. Don't carry out ''DIY Zatake.''
    Looking for your input.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :lol

Now i hope Amol Sir does not start finding a throttle body in a diesel engine.

@Italia

This thread itself is booze indeed. Like the legendary ( well, atleast to me) Godfather 10,000+.
    6a00d834bd05d153ef00e54f2f10038833-800wi.jpg
    Cheeeers!
    2 people like this.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @gurjinder

Guri paaji my suggestion was sarcastic :p I hope he will still find one and clean it too :lol

OT :

Btw Godfather is one hell of a beer.Have u tried Canon 10000??
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    How can I miss this thread. Bhai lets meet in Pune and let me drive your 90HP and you drive mine. Lets figure out the difference. What say?
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys please stick to topic. Further off topic posts shall be deleted. Bhai is also a part of TFI family nonetheless.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ Tron - I have not driven car without Air Filter. Only reved the engine at stationery.
    @ Pio & Guru - I know the differance in SI engine & CI engine better than anyother TFI member.
    @ all my TFI - I have seen what type of abusememt bad Tata guys do with fiat cars. I am the eye-witness.If I started to write truth about Tata workshop all members will face Insomia.
    Please be serious
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That is a proven fact Amol Sir.

Please go ahead and enlighten us. As things stand, i can do with a bit of insomnia. It'll help me finish a few books i've trying to read since ages.

Cheers.
  9. Gurginder paji, reading books is also cure for insomnia unless it is very interesting:)
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek: Whoa!!

01. What makes you think that running the car at stationary without air filter can not harm the car?

02. Don't go to bad TATA guys. Bad TATA guys do bad not only to FIAT cars but also TATA cars as well.

03. I think it's grossly wrong to claim that you are the most knowledgeable person at TFI wrt to anything. Just my personal opinion. The way you are coming up with new, self invented terms says it all.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.