1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vanakkam from Chennai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by teky, Oct 26, 2010.

1. @Bala don't use Internet Explorer, move to Firefox Chrome or Safari . Internet explorer is bit unsafe when compared with other browsers use IE only for sites that don't work too well with others although thats rare now a days.

EDIT : My 200th post as well :dancing
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Amogh. As said previously seems to be working fine from Safari whilst using BSNL.

::T Well said.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Atul for your advise,I never knew,yup I'll move on to some other browser and congrats on your 200th post
    Sorry for hijaking the thread Teky,where are the pics?
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    No problemo. I'm heading for a photo shoot this week to ECR will post pictures after that. I'll try and upload few shots tommorow morning if possible.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Teky. I had escalated this issue of niggling compatibility issue of TFI and BSNL by sending a mail to the higher authorities of team fiat. ::V
    Touchwood, I've not yet experienced that issue since then. I guess sending a mail in anything related to Fiat always helps. :lol:
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    HAHAHA,Good one Paddle shifter,yup anything related to FIAT has to be escalated!!!!!
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    ROFTL Paddleshifter. Luckily I've never had to escalate anything during my 6K run. I've been getting good service from TASC in chennai.
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI teky. Now we have few gadget gurus as well, gr8 going TFI !!
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Pran
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, teky

Looking forward to interacting with you