1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vanakkam from Chennai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by teky, Oct 26, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hello All - Another fellow Fiat owner from Chennai joining in. I had came to know of this group through PUG and had been trying to create an account for a long - yes I'm very lazy. However TFI doesn't seem to be working over BSNL broadband at home, It's working perfect in office ::OO

I'm one of those rare species in Chennai owning a Punto - an MJD E+ minimal grey from May 2010. I always get a strange/sheepish smile whenever I tell my friends I bought a FIAT. I was asked by one them that "You should have a bought a Maruti or a BMW ::OO " . I'll put up ownership review may be towards next month along with customary pictures.

Apart from a Fiat/Auto Enthusiast, I'm a Hi-Fi junkie and a bit of gadget freak. Looking forward for a nice time with you all like minded fellas
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey welcome teky.

The BSNL broadband issue has been reported, not sure why its happening though. I think Grandeur will reply in due course.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Vanakkam teky,

welcome.Me too from Chennai and own Punto mjd since Aug 09.
    @Ravi, I am also facing same problem with BSNL broadband. Pls look intro the problem.

Abdul
  4. I, from Chennai, have faced the BSNL broadband issue with teamfiat.(not always, but most of the times)
    Google chrome is my default browser. WHen I face this issue, I open a new 'incognito' window (private browsing option in chrome). And voila, it always goes into our site in that mode.
    But donno why it is happening like this though. Some kind of blocking happening, that too at times.?
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, teky. I have BSNL Broadband at home and havn't faced any issues so far. Now, I am posting this message thanks to BSNL Broadband! :)
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Abdul, Seems like the BSNL issue is wide spread. Never had a problem Tata Indicom, Hopefully this gets fixed.

Thanks Ravi.

Nice to see a fellow chennai-ite here. I haven't tired Chrome yet, will give it a shot tonite when I get back home.

Thanks Ravi. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Vanakkam TEKY,vaanga vaanga!,but that's really bad to call FIAT owners as rare species!
    Regarding BSNL problem,I've never had any with internet explorer.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI teky !!

Nice username :)

Well it seems the BSNL broadband issue is specific to Chennai Users. I use BSNL broadband in Pune and have absolutely no issues !!
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Nandri Bala. By rare species I meant who are so much passionate and attached to Fiat not the other way around.

The site seems to be working fine from Safari browser as well now.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    OH,ok,got it teky,but even if you wouldn't tell,FIAT owners are rare species,
    atleast in the suburbs
    Yup,true,rare species of passionate automobile owners,Fiat,in our case and deservingly so