1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vanakkam from Chennai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by geeash, Jun 8, 2010.

1. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    Hi Guys and gals,

I am Dr.Ashwinkumar. I am an orthopaedic surgeon from chennai. Most of you know me as geeash fromTBHP.
    I am a proud owner of Fiat Flamenco Red Linea Emotion Pack Petrol. Fiat has been my passion ever since my Dad got Fiat Premier Padmini in 1990 which was the first car in the family. So it is more of a emotional attachment for me towards the brand and that is why i wanted my first car also to be a Fiat.
    I have done 21k now in 1 year and 1 month ownership of my car and i absolutely love every bit of it. I am kind of gadget freak too. so you can see me participating in all kinds of gadget forum too.

I love music too. I play keyboard.I do composing and arrangement of music and mutitrack recording in my home studio "The Noize Factory"as my hobby.

So c'mon let us VROOOOOM !! :redcar

Geeash
  2. hey Doc, welcome aboard the forum. Wow!! we have two doctors and musicians on the forum now.

Hope to have some lovely contributions from you doc
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to Team Fiat, geeash.

We will continue to have fruitful and frank interaction here.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome on board, Ashwin

Am sure you would enjoy interacting with like-minded Fiat'ers here....
  5. Vijairaj

Vijairaj Amatore

Chennai
    Welcome aboard geeash - Nice to have you here.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    HI Doc,

Good to see you here! Welcome aboard.

Amit
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hi Ashwin,

Welcome to Team Fiat. I have read all your posts in TEAM BHP. Would like to see the same here.
  8. Welcome doc..! good to have one more from Chennai.
    For a change, it is nice weather going on in Chennai during this part of year/month....hmm...wish it lasts for ever ;)