1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Vagabond & His Italian Girl Friend

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vagabond, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Vagabond

Vagabond

New Delhi
    Hi TFIians

I really had a crush on this Italian babe eventhough I was flirting with the Broadchested Thar as my second or should i say third GF in my life. ( First was Petite M800, Second Black Beauty Scorpio). So now after retiring frst GF, there was indeed a space in my heart left vacant. Thus after trying to flirt for over 3 months ,finally got a chance to lay my hand on the Thar and test drove her.. amas!!! I was disappointed as I had to spend quite a lot on her cosmetic surgey ( read modifications) although she had a good heart.
    Anyway since the bill for my GF aquisition this time was been footed by my company, thus on a heart fallen note was searching for a new GF. Somehow after all the choices in the C Segment, this Italian Beauty Sipped in Tuscun Wine stole my heart. So for a month I went over all her curves and finally decided to take her for a test drive. She was a real smooth and i got a grip on her really firmly and she had binded me inside her very firmly.

So booked her in May and took her home in June 4th 2011... she is still driving me mad with her zoom and me basking due to onlookers awe..

so that's the start of my love story...
    cheers
    Vagabond
    1 person likes this.
  2. That was a wonderful introduction Vagabond . My hearty welcome to the Fiat Family . So where are the pics of the Italian chic ? We , over here , love her in any costume .. :)

Ajit
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Vegabond to TFI,
    great so you are rocking with the Grande, have you done some modifications on the Italian Beauty, Would love to see them in the ownership thread with the reviews.
    And Grande Punto is a real Head Turner on streets even now, and let the neighbours envy.....
  4. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    Show her to us man.... let us get jealoous....

@ tony, I think his sig says a t jet plus.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    i got it Rana, but by the time it got noticed the post had already been posted,
    Anyway its a FIAT.......
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI and congrats on your new acquisition.
  7. Vagabond

Vagabond

New Delhi
    Thanks everyone for this grand welcome... surely will unviel her to you all in a day or two.
    Trying to get a good shot of her...:p

unfortunately delhi is also covered in fog and low light. Well got the first check up done at 5K KM... she is perfectly purring...

cheers
    Vagabond