1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used RACE CHIP For LINEA MJD

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by SoumenPaul, Nov 21, 2013.

1. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I am planning to sell a Race Chip bought for my LINEA MJD since I am not using it.
    Please let me know anyone wants to purchase. I have used it for less than 1k km, liked the
    boost of power but I feel I don't need it, as I am becoming more and more relaxed and sedate
    driver.
    racechip-box.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  2. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    What is the price?
    1 person likes this.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Soumenda, One of my friend's was looking for it, I'll revert to you ASAP..//
  4. bensam

bensam

Cochin
    whats the price?? n is this suitable for punto 90hp mjd?? correct me if am wrong but i thought linea n punto 90hp have same engines under the hood...or is der any other technical differences?
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You are right and both are the same engine wise.
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Sorry guys, I was travelling and could not reply.
    I bought it for 125 euro from Germany, I just tested it for 1k km whether it's working fine and found it is absolutely fine as advertised. Hence I am expecting 125 euro.
    So far I know this box is same for all 90hp MJD's. Even I have heard this same box works in other cars with a different connector.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

This is a single channel one, I believe. i.e, controls only the rail pressure?
  8. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    ^^ This is the basic one , now it is 129 Euro listed in their website. Connects to the CRDI rail censor only, basically it has adjustment for
    pressure as well as the time duration for the boost. If you read through Jishnu's thread you will know much more about this chip.
    When I fitted this in my Linea, at default setting itself it was very impressive, and on highway it's just awesome.

Racechip has pro2 and ultimate versions also available which is 229 &479 Euro respectively.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    No doubts about the performance/Fuel Efficiency or Reliability..