1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used Punto Alloy wheels 15inch - What Price

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by whitepunto76, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Just out of curiosity, how did he manage to use only 2 alloys? and the other 2 unused? assuming 1 as spare...
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @mahesh & @sreedhara:
    Will there be any tax to be paid if we transfer the alloys/tires within Bangalore. Seems like Sharma Transport told goods coming in will be checked and pay some tax.
    Seems like some confusion. Any way I am getting these set and seller is already packed it for tonight's journey.
  3. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

No need to pay any tax. I have sent my 14" tyres with rims(4 sets) to Hyderabad without bill . Just get the acknowledgement slip from them.
  4. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    One more query:
    Will the same bolts fitted on stock 14" rims will fit the 15" OEM alloys?
    The seller has lost the FIAT Logos used on the rims. Where can I source them?

Please confirm. I plan to fit them in MilliVisions or Tyre Professional.
    Also, seems like Punto is always pulling to left. May be alignment issue. Search google, and seems like common problem.
  5. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    logos you can buy it from 99rpm. As for as pulling issue, its common with stock tyre. Use better tyres. Also get alignment /balancing done from Madhus near Richmond circle.
  6. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks for the update. I assume the current lock nuts from 14" rims can be used for fixing 15" OEM alloys. Right?
    Called up Aadya/Vecto. They have nuts & logos. Logos charging 1000 for 4 piece. Nuts are 100 per piece. Very costly.
    But, they are not selling as overthecounter. They are asking me to bring the car and take appt to fix them. :(
    I am getting GoodYear GT3 along with the OEM Alloys. I hope the pulling issue will disappear.
  7. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    At what price are you getting the GT3 and alloys?
  8. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    I am getting for 29000 for all 5 set of OEM alloys plus 5 GT3 tires.
    BTW, none of you answered if the stock lock nuts will fit the 15" OEM alloys. Please confirm.
    Else, I have to hunt the same in JC road.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. They will.

Rajan